tirsdag 27. september 2016

time starts to pass, before you know it you're frozen

I'm craving some delish pastry, which I have been for the past few days. It's either because of all the GBBO (Great British Bake Off) I've been watching, or it's my period. I think it's the latter. Anywho, I've not managed to actually motivate myself to go get some. To be fair, I'm craving a certain pastry, and I'm just not sure where to get it. It is very windy outside, can hear it throughout the whole house. It's not the kind of weather I'd like to be outside in. However, it does make it pretty cosy to sip on some tea inside in the warmth. The thought that hit me when I got back home, is that I came home to the autumn. Any day now, and I can wear one of my coats. I hope to get better use of my H&M-one with the fake fur collar. It always gives me the glamorous witch feeling, which is a great feeling. Harry Styles is treading back into the spotlight, it seems. I'm excited and a bit vary. I've finally managed to watch almost all of Teen Wolf season four. I hadn't a clue what it was about, I'd forgotten about it. Likewise with season five, but it's slowly come to my mind as I've been watching season four. I think most people were disappointed with season four-- it's almost a bit like 3B never happened. The only parts I do enjoy is Lydia coming into her powers, and the relationship between Derek and Braeden. They're super cute. I may or may not be really infatuated with Tyler Hoechlin at the moment, but I mean, he's gorgeous. That's another reason why season four is good too-- Derek is still in the show. I'm going to watch another episode of the show, then probably head to sleep. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar