tirsdag 13. september 2016

wherever we're standing I won't take you for granted, 'cause we'll never know when we'll run out of time

I fell asleep round midnight, woke up around 4 am. I was warm, squirming around to find a better sleeping position. Until I had to give up, because I couldn't fall back asleep. The other day I decided to finish watching an episode of Teen Wolf before falling asleep. It was a mistake, because it was really scary, and it's not like I could push myself further into my mattress, away from my phone screen. Anywho, I slept well then, no nightmares, no nothing. In order to try making myself sleepy again, I started reading a fan fic. But I never yawned, and the story turned into a very compelling one. Only, the plot was heavily based around torturing, which means I couldn't fall asleep after due to my mind turning. Even if the story had a happy ending, I just couldn't get one of the scenes out of my head, and though I've read stories similar to this, it just really got to me. Every time I closed my eyes I'd see the scene in my head, and my breathing would come quicker. So, you know, I ended up taking comfort in Youtube videos, namely itsJudysLife. It's a couple vlogging their life and children, and it's just really heartwarming. I've been watching the Sacconejolys and The Britpoplife sporadically. Once upon a time I used to watch the Shaytards. It's all for the same reason. There's a lot of comfort in just watching family life with cute kids. So this morning before 7am, I was watching itsJudysLife and cracking up. Not sure if it was the sleep deprivation, or if the vlogs just are hilarious. I really, really appreciate the short intro. I hate watching intros, to be honest. Just get to the f-ing point. I finally got out of bed at 10 am, got ready, and headed out the door. It's really warm out, and I had to shuck my jacket in my tote before walking. I was due a blood test control, and whilst I was waiting outside the door, two of my co-workers walked past. I wouldn't have been aware (too preoccupied with my phone) if one of them hadn't slapped my bum. Funnily, I tend to meet her at the same exact spot. I walked by the shops before I got home. Had to get some apples, and other necessities. You know dem apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur. I'm currently lovin' Like I'm Gonna Lose You. I heard it in the shops or on the radio when it first came out, and I did like it. I guess I just haven't gotten around to make time to really appreciate it. I think I need to go to bed early. Yes. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar