torsdag 29. desember 2016

I'm screaming "I don't want you" but you know that I do

I was practically staring out my window, at the postman driving down the road, just waiting for him to get to my house. Been waiting for packages to arrive for what feels like all day. The package that arrived to my house today included two dresses. Did I mention I've got a dress-addiction? It's like I was blind to it before I counted the amount of dresses I own. One of the two dresses is getting returned. I already knew it was a bit of a long shot, but it was one of the options for my sister's wedding before I found my dress. I just think it's gorgeous, however it doesn't suit me at all. Second dress, the one pictured, has a really low cleavage for a cleavage I don't have. But the quality of the fabric is actually so good, and I quite like it. We'll see. Generally I try to avoid buying things online which I know can be ill-fitting, because it's an effort to return the items. That being said, I didn't even notice the cleavage part when I clicked the dress home. Oh well. I went to bed earlier yesterday, though still way past midnight. However, I woke up at a decent hour (due to my alarm), so I'm slowly trying to get my routines back. Actually had a proper exercise-session today, which makes me happy. I've got a package waiting for me at the post office, but I've decided to get it tomorrow along with the few errands I'll be running. I'm going to see my belieber friend tomorrow, gonna see how the apartment has turned out. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar