torsdag 8. desember 2016

scarves are wrapped tightly like gifts under trees

The soup I made the other day was delicious. I'm very tempted to make it again, because I can't get enough of it. Yesterday was very very tiresome, got back in a lot later than planned. Nothing ever goes as planned. Luckily my brother had made lasagna, so I didn't have to go hangry. I fell asleep past am, so when I woke this morning to a pressing bladder, I just really wanted to go back to sleep. The good thing is that it seems that I'm sleeping through the nights on a regular basis now. It's a cause for celebration-- surely that's why I've let myself eat so much coco pops. Teen Wolf is agonising, and I'm trying to see the pattern. I'm also terrified someone's going to die all the time, I'd rather have the solution to be something cheesy, like a true love's kiss. Let them all live happily ever after please. My bruise is slowly turning yellow. It's not as visible in this picture, but my bruise kind of looks like a mouth. The lip part is the blue/purple colour, and the teeth is the yellow part. It's kind of amusing. I ought to go, gotta catch up on television (yesterday's episode of the new Christmas calendar). I am really fancying some Christmas crackers at the moment, but I'm going away in two days, so maybe after that I'll go completely jolly holly.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar