mandag 15. mai 2017

I always thought I would sink, so I never swam

I think I read the answer before the opportunity arose. Some decisions in life feels bigger than others, especially the ones with a timestamp. Those are awful because if you choose one door, the other closes, and you can't go back to the way it was before you chose. And then you can choose to not pick either, but that too is a choice, and you'll never know what if. I'm not sure what to do, but when am I ever sure of anything. Sometimes it feels like I'm just stringing along with life, never doing any conscious decisions. But that is blatantly untrue, because I've chosen the road I am walking, and I don't actually regret anything. That being said, I often wish I was at a different place, like a lot of people do. However, once I reflect on everything, I just cannot regret my choices. Before my head went into a turmoil, I read this: "You will either step forward into growth, or back into safety". — Abraham Maslow

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar