onsdag 31. mai 2017

she loves when everybody's watching, she knows the way her body moves

It's midnight in just a few minutes, but I figured I owe my old self to at least attempt writing more regularly. I walked to work today, and I surprised myself with how little time it took me. I did, however, take the bus back. That's because I needed to stop by the mall and run errands. And when I walked outside it was raining a lot, the kind of rain that soaks you within 5-10 minutes. I didn't bring my umbrella, of course, and I wore my Adidas durama's. They're pretty unsuitable for rainy weather. All in all, I took the bus in order to avoid walking around the mall soaked. I got the most important things I needed, but I couldn't find quite a few things, and somehow that meant that I went around doing proper "shopping". You know just walking around shops and browsing at nice things. I couldn't remember the last time I'd done that properly (not included the vintage shopping the other day), so it felt very nice. I didn't actually buy anything but underwear. I am still on the hunt to find great period-undies. I felt a bit like laughing when these two young mothers were perusing the pretty undies, and I was comparing grannypants. One of the things I did find at the mall, was a memory card for the pictures and videos from the wedding. I sent off a letter to Volla and Mog this evening, included the memory card, and some words about the staircase. I really should've done some packing this evening, but I haven't bothered. Instead I've tried to watch some Elementary whilst having convos with Kiwi and Gemma. This means more things to do tomorrow. I was hoping to have an exercise-session, but I might have to forego it. Hopefully I'll get some time to do mountain hiking. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar