søndag 21. mai 2017

turn down the voice inside my head, cause heaven only knows why we feel this emptiness

There is something about chia seeds that reminds me of frog eggs, which isn't the best thing to picture when you're about to eat chia pudding. Oh well. Months ago, I bought chia seeds in hope that the healthy version of myself would decide to come back. It's only a few days ago that I actually went ahead to use the seeds. It's still early days, so I'm trying to find what I prefer in a pudding. Years ago, when I was at praksis at a sort of emergency room, someone told me that they'd mostly see hand wounds due to people cutting avocados. For breakfast today I decided to have avo on toast, and I nearly speared my finger off. It's a good thing I didn't actually use a sharp knife. Lesson learned. I started the day with a pretty sour mood, was almost crying whilst changing my bed sheets, listening to Sleeping At Last. I've come to learn that one of my biggest symptoms during PMS is that my emotions are very much like a rollercoaster. Ugh, this must mean my period will be around during the wedding along with my zits. I've done my normal Sunday routine, consisting of cleaning the bedroom and have an exercise-session. The latter must have been good, because the sweat was dripping. I try to take selfies whenever I think I've outdone myself during exercise with the amount of sweat as a measure. I sat outside in the sun today, which was lovely. Thank goodness that the sun is finally here. Thought I was going to go crazy with the overcast and rain-- it was really affecting my mood. It looks like the weather won't be as great where Volla and Mog lives, but it's held inside, so it doesn't matter that much. On Friday I listened to Liam on the Breakfastshow with Grim. It was so strange, because I could barely recognise his voice. It's been a long time since I've heard him, yes, but his accent has definitely changed a bit. His new tune is not really my taste, which I wasn't expecting either. He said himself that it's pretty amusing to see how different music they've produced. It's hard to see how they could ever mix that into one band. I read a comment where the person suggested we'd just do a remix of all the first singles, and tada, new One Direction song. I need to run a few errands tomorrow, and hopefully the weather stays this nice for the next few days. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar