tirsdag 30. mai 2017

she'll dance in the dark, a real work of art

I've put in some online orders yesterday and today, mostly of things I actually need. I'm a bit surprised with myself, really, because I've really taken matters in hand, rather than ignoring them for awhile. That being said, my stomach is lurching with anxiety when I have to think of it properly. So maybe I'm not actually taking matters in hand. Good ole' me, trying to ignore important things. Another issue is; I have no idea how to reply to my Tumblr-friend who has pretty much exposed himself to me. He's put himself out there, made himself vulnerable. And that surely warrants that I too, make myself vulnerable. But who likes being vulnerable? Not I, that's for sure. If that was the case, I really would have been a different person. I had a really vivid dream, so vivid I was very confused about my whereabouts when I awoke this morning. I often remember snippets of dreams, but they rarely feel so vivid I can feel it with touch. In two days I'll be on the move again, back to Lynx to help out with the kids. Initially I figured I'd help Volla and Mog with their staircase the week after, but according to Mog they might not be able to use the staircase after doing up the house. "What's the point in me sanding it then," I asked Mog. He shrugged. So I might get out of those duties, once I've spoken with Volla, that is. I'm hoping for a good exercise-session today, could really need one considering I opted out on any exercise last week. Also, I'm trying to finish Elementary, but then again I also don't want it to finish. It's not like I know when there'll be any new Sherlock Holmes. Oh, life, it's such a strange thing this. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar