søndag 20. august 2017

it's your love I'm lost in, and I'm tired of being so exhausted

It's Sunday, one of my favourite days. It means recharging. 
I clean physically and mentally-- I've written my goals
for next week. I've taken the day off from
reading curriculum, because while it's certainly entertaining
to my brain to finally attach words and concepts to things
I've had in my mind for such a long time,
everyone needs a break. I need a lot of them.
Yesterday was an impromptu-trip to a festival, where we listened to African music 
(also other music, but I've never really listened to African music like this before),
and had a ton of options for food. "Do I have to dress up?" I asked
Oyster on the phone. Wore a pair of jeans, a dress, wool jumper and brought an umbrella.
Transitional weather? Yes.
My brother turns thirty tomorrow, and though he has already 
received a lot of gifts already, mother and I 
will be bearing gifts (literally) this afternoon. 
My hair could do with washing, but I'm going to leave that for later. The plan is to wear
my hiking trousers and be ultimate comfort ™. The brother finally got a
tv this summer, so that's good. I've not seen his place after
my oldest sister tried to put her touches on his interior.
Speaking of interior, I am very tempted to buy everything at the moment.
My Muji-watch has fallen asleep, which I think is 
due to the battery, 
but I cannot get the bloody thing to open. 
Hopefully I can find it in Stockholm in two weeks.
Because that's when I'm going to see
Niall Horan, who was watching CRAZY STUPID LOVE
yesterday. I hate it when I have these realisations of him being a real person ™.
Niall, this is my application for being your best friend: I am kind
and I think you are a cool, but also down to earth person.
I am listening to Khalid and Tom Misch this Sunday, and I think you should too. 
It feels slightly strange feeling so content just being at home,
feeling organised. But it's nothing to feel strange about. Just remember that the society has
implemented ideas of what's supposed to be normal, what's fun and what's boring.
Society has implemented guidelines for what life is supposed to be.
But that doesn't mean it's actually real for each and everyone. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar