lørdag 25. mai 2013

don't know when I lost my mind, maybe when I made you mine

Hiya. I felt a bit worse for wear today. I don't quite know why, but it went away soon. I also woke up in a bit of a fright today, the nerves are back. But I managed to ignore them, by thinking of something else (avoidanceeeeeeee). Can't even write about what triggered me, because then I'll have to think of it, and I'll get really anxious, and I don't really have time for a breakdown. The weather was really pretty today, so I sat outside for a few hours along with my younger sister. Today the tickets from the UK/Ireland part of the Where We Are Tour went on sale. And even though I'm not going to any of the dates (I wish), I felt really stressed out. Because, wow, trying to get a hold of tickets is probably the most stressing thing ever. I think they managed to sell out their two gigs at Croke Park (in Ireland) in two hours? Apparantely they sold over 150,000 tickets. Which means they sold 1,250 tickets per minute? And I, who thought they might get a bit of trouble trying to sell out all these tickets?? Every time-- it's like I can't get it in my head that, yes- One Direction is actually a really big thing. And this is Niall's dream; playing Croke Park. Like, he tweeted about it last year- about how it would be a dream to play Croke Park. And it makes me so happy for him, and them, and I cannot imagine how they feel. Because as I've stated before, in One Direction world, time travels a lot faster. It's been what? Three years of them being together. And already they are playing bloody stadiums. It's like Niall tweeted: "cant believe how this day is goin! its just mental..thank you all soo much...its STADIUMS ..aaggggghhhh" (Haha, he actually sounds like a Tumblr fangirl at night. Honestly). That's incredible. Actually, the whole history of One Direction is incredible-- like, it shouldn't have worked to place five strangers together and for them all to get along. But it did, and I'll always be amazed by it. I think the gig in Madrid tonight will be extra fun. I'm pretty sure all the lads are quite hyped up. Alright, I need to get back to studying now. Study, study, study. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar