onsdag 1. mai 2013

was it easier to pack your bags and book that flight to Paris

It's May 1st! One day closer to the One Direction concert, one day closer to my exam, and one day closer to my death. When I awoke today, I went on Tumblr. And no, no, no, nope, no, nooooo. (There are links in every no, in which I do not approve of. And every single one is One Direction-related. Do not click). After a bloody long lecture yesterday (in which my belieber friend and I had a music quiz where we guessed song titles from lyrics), I went home and had a shower and a meal before I headed over to Oyster's. I had my usual hangout with her younger brother and younger sister (watched Toy Story 2 with her broseph, and refreshed my memory of Twenty Eight by The Weeknd on the piano with her sister (we also did a few duets where she played and I sang along; My Heart Will Go On, If I Was Your Man, A Thousand Years, etc). And then I ate a piece of pizza while we watched Power Puff Girls. Oh, and That's So Raven. I now want to learn the PPG-theme song, and I want a PPG t-shirt. After this we headed upstairs for "bed", which basically means we spent an hour or two? Or three (don't really know) - chatting. About everything really. And it was nice, because we continued chatting when we woke up (when Oyster came back to her room after having woken up before me). We we're reminiscing about our childhood, and apparently I was a really drama queen and a huge cry baby? Thank god I've changed (or have I?). Sometimes I feel like I've got to have a serious talk with my friends. See how they're doing. Maybe it's ridiculous and unnecessary. And you can ask "how are you?", and get a "fine" back. And you can move on just like that. But sometimes the person isn't fine. And it just takes a bit of time for the person to let it out. So you wait a bit, let there be a silence. And if the other person wants to - they can fill that silence. Hah, this sound like a "how to" tutorial. It almost feels like it's been a weekend, although we only have one day off. And what am I going to use that day on? Reading. I can actually see the end of my book now, and it's such a great feeling. Also, I've got my last paper to finish. It's due in two weeks, so I might as well get it done now. I'm going to leave you with my current playlist "luv" (I'm really creative with the titles of my playlists', I know). The first song is where I've got the lyrics from the title of this blogpost, and also the lyrics in the first picture.

"luv"
1. Morning Song by The Lumineers
2. Stubborn Love by The Lumineers
3. Beside You by 5 Seconds of Summer
4. Toothpaste Kisses by The Maccabees
5. Cold Coffee by Ed Sheeran

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar