fredag 24. mai 2013

I've seen the waters that make your eyes shine. Now I'm shining too

I've officially made a folder named "summer 2013" for my pictures. The green on the trees that greets me every morning these days, is the sign of summer. Always been like that for me, ever since we moved into this brick house. Today I woke up to sun, after seeing rain, rain and more rain for the whole week or so. So now I've cleaned my room and changed bedding, as you do (or as I do). Throughout the whole week, I've been managing with five hours sleep every night (more or less), just waking up to study. All day. It is tiring, and even though I wake up at 6:00 am, I usually don't start studying pathology until 8:00 am. That's because I usually read fan fiction (I'm really yearning for a loooong good-feel Narry fiction. But everyone is busy with exams, so there are limited people who are writing at the moment- which must mean there will be loads of fan fictions in the summer?). I guess it would make more sense to get some sleep, but I also have the need for a mental break. Sleep is vital, but in my mind, mental breaks are just as important. Although studying 24/7 (actually only 16/7) is tiring, it's also a bit satisfying? It means I actually manage to isolate myself and drown in text books and notes, and whatever-- just because I have to. Also, it makes the celebration better because of the knowledge that I've actually worked my arse off. Alright, not that much. But still. I'm somewhat looking forward to Monday-- not the exam, but being finished with it. When you've walked around, thinking about an exam for months, it's quite easy to get tired. To a point where you think it's a bit pointless? I thought I'd get another breakdown, but I haven't (not yet, that is). Instead I've got this "eh, who cares" attitude, that is very similar to last year. Also, after Monday, it's practically my summer vacation. And I'm going to start reading all the books I've wanted to read. Because I've postponed so many things to summer, I've hung up a paper on my closet, so I can run over and write it down whenever I think of something I want to do. Thus far it's got nine bullet points. And the list will probably go on for the rest of the summer. Have a nice Friday, I guess. Oh wait, does anybody read their horoscope? I do, and it's freakishly correct sometimes. Reminder to myself: check where you're having your exam). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar