tirsdag 7. mai 2013

tell me how to turn your love on, you can get get anything that you want

How do one attend school with the knowledge that One Direction is in the same country? Today was a very exciting day, in which I woke up in sweat (wow isn't this lovely and descriptive?). Because one, the weather was absolutely gorgeous today. And second, One Direction. My belieber friend actually called me (gratulerer), and I had to ask her how she did it. How she managed when Justin Bieber was here. In Oslo. For three days. She didn't answer, and well- who has the answer to such a difficult question? By the time I was going to school, I almost thought the concert was today. And to be completely honest, I almost wished One Direction wouldn't come to Norway until tomorrow. Because they make me giddy, and nervous and excited? Just by being in the same country. Bloody hell. I never actually thought I'd be like this - so bloody affected by a group of lads. I was so sure I wouldn't even care that much. However, the weekend took me by a surprise, and I sort of had a little breakdown (in which I barely did any school work, dammit!). Basically, I cried a lot. And I slept a lot. I do suspect this has very much to do with my upcoming exam though. Too many nerves and feelings at one time, I guess. I did calm down a lot on the way to school though. I was reading, and that calms me, I guess. You're kind of brought to another world, and your own worries are gone for a bit. D'you know what ached the most today? The knowledge of them being so fucking close, and not being able to see them. I didn't go after them; instead I went to one of the last pathology lectures. And of course I regret it, but I also know I'd regret not attending that lecture. Because what would the odds be to actually find Harry Edward Styles (yes I'm using full names because I'm slightly hysterical) in the midst of a warm summer day where everyone is out? Honestly. (I'm sadly not that dedicated, and it isn't my biggest dream to actually meet them). Whilst crossing the road to meet up with the kilo-gang at a coffee shop, my belieber friend and I thought we saw the van that Harry and the crew were driving in. I mean, it was a van. With black tinted windows. And the driver (who was dressed in a suit and sunglasses) was basically talking to someone in the backseat. It was enough place for the film crew that's filming This Is Us. And Harry. And Liam. I was only aware of Harry being in Oslo, but it seems that Liam's also here. I don't know about the rest, because I've not seen a picture of them. But One Direction are good at going unnoticed. Plus, they're not that popular here, because they are fairly new (alright, so I don't know how popular they are, but I don't believe they can cause as much havoc as Bieber). Anyway, my belieber friend and I was sort of just standing there, staring. But we ended up crossing the road and heading inside the coffee shop. I swear, the weather outside today was amazing. Felt like summer, so I dressed like it too. I'd probably be better off with even less clothing to be honest. Because the coffee shop was so warm. Oh god, I'm currently listening to a radio station that was created like a countdown to the One Direction concert (they had one for Bieber too, and maybe others?). And it's making me really giddy again-- maybe this is why I was so bloody restless this morning. I actually had to run a bit, and jump around. Because I couldn't stay seated in my chair. Oh god, I've not even revealed the biggest surprise have I? Well-- (drumrolls) Kiwi got tickets! So basically, everyone is going to the concert. Except it's not in the same place. And I thought I'd made difficult choices before, well, hah, nope. If I go incognito for a few days, I might just be suffering of past-1D-partum. My school work will suffer. In fact, I decided today that yep, I'm definitely going to fail my exam. I'm so sure of it. ASKFGLEPKGSMVNBOQSLBMXKLAØAÅGTKRH. Oh my god, Liam just tweeted that he wants the Norwegian fans to wear ski goggles during Kiss You. Wow. On another note, One Direction is releasing a third album later this year. And I shouldn't have been surprised, because Niall have basically tweeted pictures and tweets about making new music. But still, it's so soon. And now there are rumours that they've made a deal where they are supposed to have made five albums within 2016. Two done, three to go I guess. And this must be the funniest thing about the article: "Everything is being done to make sure the lads are taken care of and aren't overworked". Ha-ha, overworked. What is your definition of overworked? I honestly won't be surprised if they do split up after this, because what kind of life is it with that much pressure and constant work? Alright. I'm actually going to bed now, because I'm going to drag myself to school and attend that last lecture. Bon nuit xx (french and british? hah).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar