tirsdag 21. mai 2013

if the sky would fall, I'd survive it all because of you

Morning. It's been two weeks, and by the time my exam is over, it will have been three weeks. And then comes June, and the lads will be off to America. The picture is from when they played Little Things, and it looked so beautiful. I've been avoiding watching my own videos, because it sort of brings back the feeling? Damn One Direction. Bloody manufactured band that shares clothes with each other and sing the Friends theme song and does the chicken dance and play in beautiful venues like the Arena di Verona. You disgust me!!! (not really, I love you, you bastards). You know what's funny? (and completely coincidental) I've been reading a fan fiction about Harry, where he's got a phobia for bacteria and anything unclean. And then hey, an article pops up about how Harry likes to keep everything in their tour bus really clean. And then there are all these photoshopped pictures of the lads (mostly Niall and Harry) with flower crowns. What proceed to happen? Niall wears a flower crown during WMYB in Oslo, Harry wears one at the gig in Milan. It's almost like if we wish hard enough, it'll happen (exception: basically everything). One of these days (I say this a lot, don't I?) I'm going to have a post with only gif's and commentary. Brace yourselves. I'm also upset by Nick Jonas being Demi Lovato's biggest fan. "Nemi" are the best-- they are so disgustingly sweet together, and I hope they stay friends forever. I fell asleep to heavy rain, thunder and lightning last night. It was sort of beautiful. I feel like it's been a while too-- we used to have these warm summer nights years ago, and then in the evening, the sky would almost turn purple, and the thunder and lightning would fight each other. I'm currently listening to You by Robin Stjerberg, who was one of the contestants in this year's Eurovision. And it's my favorite song out of all the songs, and I'm a bit gutted it didn't get a better placement-- but it is what it is. At least I love it (and I'm guessing Norway in general, since we gave the highest point to Sweden). I've decided it's going to be my summer song. I'm currently procrastinating, I think maybe I've given up on the exam to be honest. It's like I can't even feel my nerves anymore, except when I really start thinking of the exam (but I avoid that. Avoidance is apparently my thing-- another unpleasant realization). Anyway (see, another word for avoidance), I'm actually going to study now. My break is over. Wait, you know what? I've got to give thanks to 8tracks. It's the most brilliant thing ever (in my opinion). People make playlists, and you can't actually see the whole playlist until it's played through all the songs. All you can see is the description of the playlist, the name of the song playing (and the ones you have played). So, basically you are forced to listen to the songs. And when the playlist is over, another playlist starts. Obviously you can click on any desired playlist, and you can even click on categories (chill, pop, study, etc). And sometimes you discover the most precious song(s) ever. Best way to discover new stuff when I'm bored with my own music. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar