søndag 26. mai 2013

flying through the sky with no wings


This is so lovely. And so sentimental. And I'm in love with the song as well. Jon plays the keyboard in the One Direction band, and he's made this memory video, I suppose, from the European tour. I hope he makes a new video for the North American tour too. I had a conversation with Sugar earlier, where I sort of said I've given up. The exam tomorrow will be very interesting-- I wonder if I'll be able to answer anything, to be honest. It's like I was afraid of from the start; I blend all the illnesses together. Symptoms, causes, treatments ... I just can't wait for it to be over. I just want everything to fast forward exactly 24 hours. Alright, I'm going to eat now. And then study-- because I've been procrastinating. And not done very smart decisions.

Edit: I'm going to die. I'm so tired, and I need to read through my notes. But I don't have time. And I'm still procrastinating. And I feel so unprepared. Like one of my tests in German at high school or something. And I can't bring myself to be positive even. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar