torsdag 2. mai 2013

feel like my love life is finished, I’ve been avoiding commitment


Hiya xx. I heard this cover last night, just before I was going to bed. And my first thought was something similar to "this ain't right". Because, well, the Destiny's Child part. But then I listened to it again. And again. And again. And now I pretty much love it. Also, Conor Maynard tend to make me love Drake. You should definitely go listen to his cover of Marvin's Room. I listened to the original (Girls Love Beyonce), but I didn't like that at all. It's typical me to discover new music, when I'm going to the One Direction concert in 5 days (more like 4, cause the day is over soon). My belieber friend asked me if I thought I'd freak out, or just be starstruck and in awe like at the Justin Bieber concert. And I answered that I'd probably have the same response as at the Justin Bieber concert. Obviously I'm going to scream now and then (I did that at the Justin Bieber concert too). But mostly I just want to listen to them sing, and try to not miss anything. Which is extremely hard considering they are five. It's like whenever I watch a Youtube video with the five of them, and I watch it six times. One time for each member, and then one with everyone. It's ridiculous and waste of time, but I still do. With the concert I'm not going to be able to do that. I'm crossing my fingers that someone has a bloody great camera and captures the whole thing. Or maybe not, because then I'll spend loads of time watching those. Freak outs have been a very recurring occurrence the last month. I just don't understand how I'm supposed to get a good grade (pass even) at my exam. I just wish I could punch the people who decided to make a bloody new exam. Anyway, I'm going to spend my weekend at finishing my paper. And possibly try to do some pathology too. I can't wait till' this is over, and for summer to come!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar