søndag 5. mai 2013

"We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living, but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years." -Bob Moorehead


I've quite possibly found the most beautiful blog on Tumblr. It's crowded with smart and astonishing texts and quotes. Both by anonymous, famous people and the owner of the blog. Her name is Molly, and she takes photographs too. It's my favorite kind. I'm very fond of pictures, but it's words that possess my greatest love. It's words that pierce someones soul and stays. It's why I keep reading, keep looking for new eye opening sentences. It's why I fall in love with songs all the time. It's why I've got a folder of screen shots of sentences, words, on my mobile. Like the fan fiction I read today: "everyone is so goddamn beautiful to cover up how broken everything is". Like the brilliant quote in the title. This was meant to be a recommendation, but it's turned into a dedication to words. Nevertheless, you should pop by the blog. It might not be the happiest place, but keep in mind that I'm drawn to sadness- that a piece of my heart loves moroseness and sadness. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar