onsdag 29. mai 2013

I know that he can not approach me, cause I'm looking like glass and he's looking like trash. Can't get with no dead beat ass.

Apparently I'm quite fond of The xx. I did very much enjoy Shelter, after having watched I Am Number Four and fallen in love with the whole soundtrack of the movie. And then I think Ale sent me the link to Crystalised. (I think it was her, because I went with her and Marble to watch I Am Number Four at the cinema). And I've always liked those songs, but lately, through 8tracks, I've been listening to a lot of The xx, and I really like it. I'm pretty sure none of my friends would like their music though, haha. Oh well, we can't all be alike. Once I've actually got money I'm going to buy their albums. I've been listening to random playlists via 8tracks so much, I've not listened to One Direction in more than a week! (alright, except for Truly Madly Deeply, Irresistible, and Little Things a few times). And it's so overwhelming, because I fall in love with new music all the time. I've also been listening to old Ed Sheeran-- like Cold Coffe, Sofa, and Miss You. And it's so amusing to listen to how he's developed since these songs. Also, I can't believe I've not listened to any of those songs before. I've also started developing an infatuation with Lewis Watson's music, because he sort of reminds me of Ed Sheeran. But with a more morose feel to his songs. Also, Bastille. Honestly-- they're so good. And Life's For The Living by Passenger (oh my god). Ha, a lot of new music. Anyway, I woke up a bit earlier than I had wanted today. I'm trying to sleep for 10 hours a night, but obviously it's been a bit hard, after having adapting my body to 5 hours sleep only. I think I might go outside for a walk, because I've been coped up in this bedroom too much the last months. Also happy birthday to Oyster! I've had a bit of a hard time with writing birthday cards the past days. It's like I'm avoiding a pest, shoving it as far away as possible. So what do I do? Instead of actually writing the birthday cards, I write about the frustration of wanting to write a birthday card. How lovely.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar