torsdag 23. mai 2013

sorrow weighs my shoulders down and trouble haunts my mind, but I know the present will not last, and tomorrow will be kinder

My favorite thing about all these revisions are probably underlining important things with my pens. It gives a somewhat satisfaction to use some colours, and managing to make a straight line. Makes things a bit prettier, I guess. My Stabilo-pens was gifted to me by Ale for my birthday years ago. Speaking of things that Ale has gifted me; my Coca Cola glass broke today. And I'm so sad about it, because it was my favorite glass. (I'm trying to make a collection of glasses and cups so I'll have all these different pieces for when I move out. If I ever do, that is). I sort of caressed it goodbye?? Until my dad saw, and strictly told me to throw it away before I hurt myself. I was supposed to go to school today, but I ditched my lecture (I'm not a badass as Sugar usually says when I ditch something), because I went to bed at 2:00 am last night. Doesn't mean I slept in though; I woke up at 6:20 am, got myself a cuppa and started studying. I figured that I actually needed those hours we had lectures to study. Maybe I'll regret it under the exam, maybe not. Regrets are always there anyway. The tell tales of me having an exam is my skin. Dark circles under my eyes, dimples caused by stress, dry skin. Also, you'll find me coped up in my bedroom. Mostly my bed, where I live these days. I lost one of my pens, and I proceeded to have a full investigation of my bed. It wasn't there, but at least I found my long johns, a few hair bands and another pen. It's like digging in a sofa, innit? It's been pouring down with rain the past days. I'm not very glad about the consequences of it-- floods. But I like the rain. It's pretty to look at. I don't like moist and small raindrops. I like it when they are big and heavy, and when it seems like the sky is having a particular bad day. As a kid I used to go outside in the pouring rain, with the intents of getting soaked to the bone. It's one of the loveliest feelings in the world (as long as it's not too cold and you can get hypothermia). Alright, a bit of 1D and then back to studying. I'll leave you with a quote I also messaged to my older sister, who is also revising these days. "Tough times never last, but tough people do" -Robert H. Schuller  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar