torsdag 30. mai 2013

ALTHOUGH MY WISH HAS BEEN MADE AND I FOUND YOU, I'LL JUST WISH YOU STAY BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR EVERYTHING

I'd say morning, but it's not, is it? I'm in this weird phase where I'm basically tired all the time. I can't remember the last time I've napped this much. And it's not the kind of tired where you're a bit tired, it's to the point where I'm swaying a bit. At least it makes things a bit funnier. Like today; Sugar, my belieber friend and I decided to Facebook- and Twitter- stalk my lecturer. But that would probably be funny in a fully awake state too, I guess. Anyway, I've finally finished reading The Catcher in The Rye, after starting on it months ago. I probably could have finished it in a day, but I've never had the time until now (as in; I had more important priorities regarding school). Also, the narrative is sort of really negative and it just gets too much for me sometimes. I'm not going to review it yet, just because I don't think I've fully comprehended the plot. I'm going to start reading To The Moon And Back by Jill Mansell. I went to the library on Monday and borrowed it, just because I think I need to read a chick lit. Something a bit lighter. I think I've read something by Jill Mansell before? Nevertheless, the description of her is absolutely hilarious. I don't know if you ever read those? In books you'll often find a picture of the author and a few facts about their life. The usual would be where they were born, live, any partner, education, etc. Well, in this it says: "Jill Mansell lives with her partner and children in Bristol, and writes full time. Actually that's not true; she watches TV, eats fruit gums, admires the rugby players training in the sports field behind her house, and spends hours on the internet Tweeting and marveling at how many other writers have blogs. Only when she's completely run out of displacement activities does she write". I think I can love this woman. So we (again; belieber friend and Sugar) went to Starbucks today, and I felt sort of really awkward standing in a bloody line to enter an overrated coffee shop, when I didn't even want a coffee. And I am allowed to say that without sounding like a hipster, because there were like these two guys who literally said "show-offs" while walking past us. It made me cringe, because yes. And then when we were seated, the whole place were filled with prams (or stroller if you prefer that), babies and their mums. At least I got to ogle prams and discuss whether a Stokke or a Bugaboo is the best. My friends thinks I'm entirely crazy, also that I don't want to be friends with them because I deactivated my Facebook, and that the only thing I do is tanning in the sun (naked, that is). (All in which are incorrect, except for the being crazy part). But!! I'm not going to absolute discredit Starbucks and hate it because it's mainstream (oh god that is such a hipster thing to do, innit?). I ordered a really delicious juice. I think it might have been mango and something else? I can't remember, because I never remember anything. But it was really good, and refreshing, considering I was absolutely boiling. Also, it was a really cozy place, and they had a lovely interior. And the employees were really lovely (but they might not always be, so, yeah). All I'm saying, is that Starbucks is inevitably just another coffee shop, but where they  mostly only specialize in coffee, and where they happen to write your name on a cup, and sells their own merchandise. And there are loads of other places to get good coffee, it just happens that Starbucks is a big hype. So here's the thing; Harry Styles owns his own house, probably a flat too. And instead of living in either of them, he goes off and lives with his friends (I reckon he'd say pals). Sometimes it's hard to not find Harry Styles endearing. Especially when he does things like that, and goes shopping in thrift stores, babysits and likes indie music (and is great pals with Grimmy). I'm going to go now, maybe go to bed a bit early, because I'm really tired, despite having a nap. Also, I'm hanging with Oyster tomorrow. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar