torsdag 16. mai 2013

where we are


Holy shit, yes! It's literally been a bit over a week, since they were here, and now they've announced a new (stadium) tour in 2014. It's called Where We Are, and someone on Tumblr suggested it should have been named "Where Are We". Because after partying and being "Up All Night", wanting someone to "Take Me Home", they should probably be confused as where they are and say something like-- "Where Are We??". Funny? No? Oh well. I'm so pleased for them, and so so proud, because it's such a huge achievement. And seeing as Niall's been tweeting like crazy for the past days, I reckon this means bloody much to him. One of these days I'm going to make a post on why I love Niall, in which this is one of the many reasons. Also, in this video, Liam mentions Harry partying on the "russebuss" in Oslo. I'm glad we will be remembered by something, haha. And wow, they said the new album is going to be edgier? It's just so much information at once, and my Tumblr dashboard is blowing up. And oh god, edgier music-- one day they might actually be cataloged in my kind of music. Also, I really hope they'll announce Norway too. Or else, I'm going to start sobbing. Possibly. And it's worse now, seeing as I've actually seen them live. It's like feeding my addiction. Tomorrow is Norway's national day, so I'll be singing along to the national song and waving the flag. And try to not let my nephew out of sight. Oh dear, babies are so lovely.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar