søndag 2. juni 2013

kiss your body from the tip-top, all the way down to your feet

Hii June- it's been awhile since last time! On Friday I went to Oslo with Oyster, and we spent a fair amount of time being tourists and enjoying the lovely weather. Oyster was glad to have me take pictures of her, which yess!! Finally someone who allows me to take pictures of them (cough). After a few hours of trudging around the city, we decided to head home to Oyster's. Luckily we went home just in time, because it started pouring down with rain. I'd had my suspicions about the weather, so I had actually brought with me an umbrella. Luckily I didn't have to use it. Next time I'm going to be a tourist, I'll have to wear better shoes. (sigh) I am getting older. I slept over at Oyster's, and her sister learned me a bit of Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion on the piano. Obviously, I'm going to become a sensation in playing piano, and you'll all have to pay loads to see me. Yeah-- definitely not going to happen, ever. When I got home yesterday, I made dinner, which is surprising. But, I've figured that now that I've got time off, I must spend it wisely. And though I am very poorly at cooking, I do enjoy it. My next goal is to maybe bake something- which I'm even more poorly at. I'll give it a go anyway. I'm still in this phase where I get these sudden swigs of tiredness. I even went to bed early yesterday because of it. Also, I really miss my siblings. And my nephew. And-- I miss a lot of things. If you could only escape your thoughts, huh? Oh well. I managed to finish To The Moon and Back by Jill Mansell today. And it feels so good, being able to just finish books quickly like that. I'll probably write more of it tomorrow. Right now, though, I'm going to catch up on Youtube videos. And maybe grab something to eat.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar