onsdag 26. juni 2013

I keep on hoping that we'll find another reason to compromise

Apaz we have a TV channel that's covering Glasto 2013! That means I'm going to spend a lot of time actually watching TV for a change. That is, if it's not great weather outside. It's times like these that I wish I was mates with Grimmy (Nick Grimshaw, radiohost of the breakfastshow on BBC radio 1) and Cazza (Caroline Flack, tv hostess of The Xtra Factor) and could tag along to the Glastonbury Festival. Honestly, there are so many artists there that I would love to see. But hey, I'm going to watch some of it anyway. If I look outside the window, it looks like a rain storm. It's been like this practically all day. The Internet has been gone most of the day again, but at least we know the reason now. They are changing the cable. So I've played Team Buddies with my sister, and watched Shrek. Shrek is honestly one of the best animation movies. But I don't see how it's meant for kids? Taking the iron supplements today was a bit more difficult; I almost spat it out because I didn't manage to swallow it on first try.. and you know how disgusting it is when the tablet starts dissolving and you can feel the yucky taste. Yeah, that happened and I drank a whole bottle of water. Tomorrow I'm actually going to clean the house. Honestly. Oh god, sometimes I have these dreams or nightmares about having babies. Not giving birth-- I've never dreamed about that. But today I dreamed about finding a baby in a casket outside my door. You know, the typical movie plot. But the baby was so cold and not giving any signs of life, and I had to call an ambulance whilst trying to warm up the baby and look for signs of life. And that's the thing, I keep dreaming about babies on the verge of dying. Honestly, it's horrible. Anyway, I actually have the what-- five second snippet of Best Song Ever on my mind. You know what I did today? I was sitting in my bed and staring rain pouring down outside my window, and praying that I'll stop being obsessed with One Direction. And what did I proceed to do? Continue the One Direction fan fiction I was in the midst of reading. Yeah, way to go. I did watch a video of the lads doing the Harlem Shake onstage from Washington, and well, I just don't understand why I like One Direction so much (okay, so I do, but still). I'm going to catch up on Youtube now, seeing as I've been too busy catching up with everything else. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar