tirsdag 25. juni 2013

liam james payne


On Friday Liam had a bit of a quarrel with a few fans. Basically, Liam tweeted: "Whoever is ringing our rooms please stop it's not funny ur pissing everyone off", and then "Next time it's ur day off school nd u fancy a ly in il call u n see how u like it?". Then he might have regretted his last statement a bit, but nevertheless, he didn't back down from his point: "Why? I'm sorry for being mad but I do t get to sleep all that often cuz we travel every day the one day I don't have to travel ...And well, maybe it's not the best way to articulate a complaint. And he's obviously trying to get his point forward. And then sort of apologize and still complain in the same tweet. And you know what? I think they are all entitled to complain. And I think it's bullshit to say "you don't have the right to complain, look at all you have" or "you're a public person, and you must deal with it". It's bullshit to say that to any celebrity if it's about vital needs like sleep. I mean, christ, let them at least rest so they can be 100% on the concert which is for you. Actually, I think the whole thing about where we make celebrities to non-people where we are free to talk about them behind their backs and throwing shit and rumors out there-- I find that ridiculous. I just can't believe humanity sometimes. A girl called him a brat because of his complaints, and he tweeted back at her, defending himself. Which, again, I don't understand why so many have problems with celebrities defending themselves? It's absolutely allowed. And as long as it's valid arguments, I'm going to stay at their side. I mean, would you not defend yourself in a fight? Course you don't have to fight back, as in attacking the other person. But you're completely right to defend yourself. I think he ended his tweets that day with "Lol thanks to everyone who now hates me sorry for being honest". Sometimes he let's his anger run, and he doesn't think of consequences and he forgets to be "the sensible". He's just human. Sometimes he will let his anger get the best of him. And that's okay. Would you rather like to think of Liam Payne as a cheery puppy 24/7 or do you want to know the @Real_Liam_Payne? Not everything can be an American Hollywood movie with a happy ending all the time. I'm pretty sure One Direction claimed from the start that they weren't trying to be perfect, but themselves. And I think that's why they don't get hassled with every bad decision they do either. They aren't trying to be perfect, as the Disney people often are forced to act as. It would not have been Liam Payne without a proper apology. Of course he writes a long apology addressing his angry tweets, and him being thankful for everything. It's like an official apology to every fan he's ever offended. When I was a super fan of Jonas Brothers I had this very high opinion of them. I put them on a pedestal, and they were perfect in my eyes. But I remember the whole scandal about Joe breaking up with Taylor, and it put them in a different light to me- I felt like the brothers I knew were completely different. And I felt so disappointed, because they were supposed to be perfect. And I think that's when I realised how silly I was being. How stupid it is to believe that anyone could possibly avoid making any mistakes. And when I think of One Direction, I think of a few teenage lads living their life and growing up in the spotlight. Forced to be wise and smart in situations where they'd rather be silly and immature. You might wonder why on earth I'm up at 01:40 to write this, but I came across someone's post on Tumblr that sort of addressed this whole silly Twitter thing, and how Liam doesn't want the fans to hate him. And it nearly made me cry. Liam James Payne might not be a cheery puppy 24/7, but he is most of the time. And this shows it off quite nicely. 

Now, I could easily spend the next five hours reliving every second of the meet and greet in vivid detail, but I’m not going to bore you like that. Instead, I’m going to talk about the moment that meant the most to me.

Mister Liam Payne.

When we got to the meet and greet, they greeted us and were ready for pictures and everything; but I waited a second and pointed to Liam, he looked at me as if to ask what I wanted, so I asked if I could tackle hug him. He asked for an explanation, I said like running from where I was standing (about 10 feet away) and jumping to hug him. He said yes. Security said no. He won and I did it.

I have never had a hug that was like that genuine. He’s literally a human teddy bear and anyone that says otherwise is wrong. He squeezed me and lifted me up off the ground like a little child or something. When he put me down I told him “That was for yesterday, though.” (I saw him yesterday, so I was referring to the stuff on Friday) He looked at me and tilted his head and asked “Yesterday?” so I felt the need to explain, but since I couldn’t put my thoughts into words, I just said “No one hates you.”

At which point, Liam didn’t even hesitate for a second before he was pulling me back for another hug. He literally lifted me up and spun me around and just… He was so glad to have someone tell him that no one hates him and I don’t know if that warmed my heart or broke it. I think it broke it because Liam is so amazing and no one should ever have to feel like that.

Anyone that genuinely has a rude thing to say about Liam Payne is deluded and ignorant, I’m sorry if that sounds harsh, but it’s true. I have never had a moment that meant that much with any celebrity before and I just… This might have topped my Skrillex and Ed encounters, and anyone who knows me, knows how much I love those moments.

I know you’ll never see this, but I love you Liam, and please remember that no one hates you".

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar