søndag 23. juni 2013

I'm just a silhouette, a lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Is it possible to force tears to back? I'm listening to Daughter, which is a very bad decision. She never fails to make me sad. But I was reading a fan fiction where the author had been listening to Daughter whilst writing the piece. And I love listening to songs that have inspired a piece. It's strange though, I can recognize Daughter's voice anywhere. And it seems like every playlist on 8tracks have at least one song of her (at least the ones I listen to). She makes my days grey in the most positive way (erm, did that rhyme?). I finally managed to finish watching the Les Miserables 25th anniversary concert yesterday, and I was so surprised by how much I liked it. Alfie Boe as Jean Valjean, Norm Lewis as Javiert, Nick Jonas as Marius and Samantha Barks as Eponine-- absolute class! I "snapped" a video of some bits of the movie to my friends, and the response was not so very positive. Which sort of proves my "One Direction are my friends in disguise" theory that I was talking about in the post before this. One Direction are literally so different, and they should never have been possible. And that's me and my friends too. Maybe the answer is to get new friends though. Because I liked Les Mis so much, I watched it again today. It's made me fall a bit in love with Nick Jonas again. Nick tweeted that he was playing Open Season by High Highs-- I always smile when he tweets a song that I'm already fond of. Makes me think that we're soul mates and meant to be. I'm joking, seriously. He also tweeted Demi Lovato such a sweet tweet: "@ddlovato WE CAN'T STOP THE WORLD, but we can find friends we DON'T FORGET. So blessed our TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS collided. Stay strong." Apparently Demi's father died of cancer. If you were a Demi Lovato fan, you'd know that Nick was using allusion in that tweet-- that Stop The World, Don't Forget and Two Worlds Collide are her songs. Also The Jonas Brothers helped write the two latter songs. I still believe that Demi and Nick are Lucy and Daniel (it's okay if you don't understand what I'm implying here, I wasn't expecting it anyway). Oh dear, wise words from Mr. Hazza Styles: "Never make eye contact with anyone while eating a banana". I mean it too, 'tis wise words. But I'm cackling over the fact that he actually tweeted that, albeit maybe not that surprised considering he's a banana lover. Haz' profile picture on Twitter is my background picture on my phone for the moment. It's so pretty. I'm going to bed early today, because I need to get up quite early tomorrow. I'm giving blood guys! I was accepted as a blood giver perhaps a year after I applied? I'd almost forgotten about it when I received the letter. But it's because I wasn't "cleared" because at the time I had not yet remove the fibroadenoma. Well, I don't know if that's the real reason, but I reckon it is. I was actually awoken by Ale today. She called me at 11:30 am and I croaked a "hello?". I got out of bed, had my breakfast and went for a run in the overcast. It was raining a bit, but it sort of stopped, which made me sad. I quite enjoy running in the rain, except if it's bloody cold, that is. The weather is being really odd, but it wouldn't be Norwegian weather if it wasn't a bit odd. I'm going to eat now, and watch a bit of Harry Potter on the telly with my family. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar