lørdag 22. juni 2013

I spy with my little eye, to fall is connected to try

Hiya! I think maybe I'm high on life. Yesterday I woke up well rested at 11:30 am, in the same position as I'd gone to bed in. When I go to bed, I usually listen to one last song- the first that comes to mind. Yesterday I listened to two; Only Love by Ben Howard, and then I fell asleep listening to Another Love by Tom Odell. So I woke up with my earplugs in my ear and my phone on my stomach. And my body in the exact same position. I got out of bed and was overwhelmed by the amount of updates on Tumblr and Twitter. So I thought I'd spend quite awhile going through it all, but that didn't happen. Because Marble called me shortly after I'd gone on my computer. She asked me is I was busy, and I answered: "Uhm, no?". So she asked me to tag along to the hair dresser as moral support. And well, I ditched all the things I had planned on doing that morning, and ran to the bus stop in order to join Marble. So basically, I sort of spent all of yesterday with her. We parted ways at 4:00 pm? But we met up again not long after on Jacob Aall with the kilo-gang. I opted for the scampi and avocado salad this time, seeing as I wanted it so badly last time. I must admit though, I was disappointed, because I sort of just wanted loads of avocado-- and there were like close to none. Somebody give me an avocado. Oh my god, dear friends who are celebrating my birthday with me and are readers of this blog, can I have an avocado for my birthday? The weather was very odd yesterday, overcast but incredibly humid- I wore my shorts and t-shirt with my regular jacket and wellies. When we left Jacob Aall, it was pouring down. And Kiwi, Sugar and my belieber friend went home. Marble and I, however, had agreed to attend the bloody concert whatever weather it was. I did write kal ho na ho yesterday. And to be honest, it was rather fun when it started pouring rain. Had I not worn my jacket and my purse with camera, mobile and card in, I would have tossed off my rain poncho and danced in the rain. It's like letting go completely, innit? We were standing by a fence, and we were told we couldn't go further unless we waited in another line that supposedly was bloody long. So we stood where we stood, pleased to have the screen so close, but still able to see the acts. And I've got to say-- I'm surprised over my knowledge of songs. I'll admit that I mostly only remember choruses of a song, but nevertheless- with my memory it shouldn't be possible. But that's maybe what's taking my memory capacity? Lyrics and melodies. Ha-ha. I'm pretty sure I screamed the loudest when Rudimental came on among the crowd we were in, but hey I was excited. I'm just sad they only sang one song. Rudimental was the main reason why I wanted to go, secondly The Wanted. Which is a bit odd, seeing as I don't even listen to their music, apart from Glad You Came sometimes. But they were good live. Actually, all the artists were really good live. Maybe except Jason Derulo. But he's a really great dancer, so he's forgiven. When the concert was over, and I was walking home from my bus stop, I was just really happy and giddy. I was listening to my "run forrest" playlist, and I thought to myself "I love my music taste". I was listening to Lonely Boy by The Black Keyes (listen to it if you haven't!) and I came across this little pool of water due to the heavy rain. And I looked down at my wellies, and thought why not? So I walked through it, and it was a lot deeper than I thought. But hey, it's not often I get to actually use my wellies (and be childish and enjoy the glee of walking through water). When I woke up today I finished re-reading Bare Mamma Er Gud by Line Merethe Nyborg. And then I went downstairs and made pancakes. And now I'm here. Writing. I'm seriously going to finish watching Les Miserables today. And according to my horoscope, I shouldn't make too many plans I'm not going to accomplish, and rather focus on one goal. So yes, that's all I'm going to do today. And eat chocolate. Edit-- I watched a bit of the show on the telly just now, and it turns out that they weren't all that great live? It's really weird, because yesterday they sounded really great. But now I listened to The Wanted, and I don't think they sang the song as great as I thought they sang yesterday. And I've always liked Nathan's part the best, but I think maybe Siva sang the greatest yesterday. I was stupid enough to only record the first part of the concert, but I'm going to see if they've put it on the Internet so I can continue. Found it! I think The Wanted sings Walks Like Rihanna better live than Glad You Came. But maybe that's just me? Oh I loved the last part of the concert yesterday, with fireworks and surprise artists! It was so lovely. Do you see what I mean about having one goal only? I'm supposed to finish watching Les Miserables. Instead I do this. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar