mandag 10. juni 2013

When you fall asleep with your head upon my shoulder. When you're in my arms but you've gone somewhere deeper.

Being a One Direction fan actually leads me to watch Youtube videos with a quality of 240p. The lengths I go for you, One Direction! (only joking, because I probably would watch a 144p video too). After school today, I went to this cafe with the kilo-gang, and whilst Sugar and Kiwi was ordering whatever they were ordering, I think my belieber friend said: "I never used to go to cafe's before". I agreed, and told her it was because of the other girls. And well, it really is. I cannot remember sitting at cafes and drinking cuppa's and apple juice and whatever before the kilo-gang. The positive thing about the cafe today were all the strollers. Man, it was like a stroller wherever I turned. But since I don't necessarily like staring - especially at strollers because well, that's a bit weird, innit? - I don't actually get to observe them as much as I'd want. Oh god, I really can imagine myself in one of those Anonymous meetings, where it's my turn and I say my name and obsession. Anyway, after the sun decided to hide and make us cold, we decided to go through Karl Johan street in Oslo. (my) Belieber friend decided to leave us then, because she obviously cannot tolerate to be seen with us in public. It's such a shame, really. Joke. I honestly really appreciate my friends, they are most excellent. Or you know, ace. The moment I came home, I wiped off my makeup, put on some shorts and sunscreen. And then I finished re-reading The Fault In Our Stars. I don't think I've ever sat in the sun and literally sobbed before. I've cried, like shedding a few tears and all (whilst reading, that is). Since it's been a year since I last read The Fault In Our Stars, I sort of forgot about the ending. Which means it was like reading it for the first time all over again. I had forgotten about how clever and witty this book is. And about 50% of this book is quoted on Tumblr. Honestly. I've not seen this quote on Tumblr of which I am going to quote a now: "Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but in truth it is a city of freedom. And in freedom, most people find sin".  Isn't it incredibly clever? John Green will always amaze me with his choices of words. I just went through my tag for "book review" and changed them all to "book opinion", because I don't really write reviews. Mostly it's just subjective opinions. And sometimes it's just a rant. But during re-posting all these blogposts to the tag "book opinion" I realised how strange the word book is. Book, book, book, book, book, book, book, book. Do you see now? It's so strange. Anyway, I need to write a book opinion on that Jill Mansell book I just read, or else I'm going to forget it (I already have forgotten like .. a lot). I was just thinking how I probably should read the Harry Potter books, and then I remembered that I was supposed to read The Lord of The Rings too. So maybe not Harry Potter this year then. The next book I'm going to read is the Great Gatsby. And possibly The Mystery of Mercy Close at the same time. I'm a bit indecisive. But I've been looking forward to The Mystery of Mercy Close for ages, because I absolutely adore the Walsh-sisters. And now it's about Helen, who I too adore, though she comes off a bit mental sometimes. But because I've been listening to Young And Beautiful by Lana Del Rey, which is a song off the Great Gatsby soundtrack for the movie, I've been really intrigued to read the book. And it's so ridiculously short, so it's sort of like "how can I not?". By this rate I'm probably going to read more than nine books this summer. (I was going to write that I've not read a fan fiction for two days, but I sort of forget about reading fan fictions because they are so short and so many, so I don't actually know if I did read any fan fictions yesterday). Alright, I'm getting really sleepy, and we're having a BBQ in the park tomorrow, so I'm really excited. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar