tirsdag 25. juni 2013

we dance all night to the best song ever


The Internet has been out most of the day. So when I came on Twitter just minutes ago, there were so many things going on at the same time. One Direction are releasing a new single. In like, I don't even know. And it's called "Best Song Ever" which is the worst name ever. And they released a new trailer for the movie. And I've only watched it once, but my heart rate noticeably increased. And I'm just so so overwhelmed. It's just so much in three minutes. Erm, I wonder how I'm going to react to actually watching the movie. If this is how I feel about three minutes, then I don't know. Oh my god, what if I start crying? I can't believe that I've let myself go this far. Like, I'm afraid to go on Tumblr now, because I know it's probably already exploded with updates. And that's not even all. Jonas Brothers have released a new single as well. I'm just asdsghkskfsbnegnkskgsdfh. Oh god, I went on Tumblr. And someone posted a hilarious post dedicated to One Direction's talent of naming things (perfume, tours, songs, etc)

next one direction album tracklist (tenatively titled ‘we are here’)

1. best song ever
2. massive thank you
3. greatest fans in the world
4. [niall laughing]
5. the unwanted (writing credits list louis, liam, and zayn)
6. we’ve had like three world tours how cool is this
7. we love our fans
8. mommy i miss you

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar