søndag 9. juni 2013

he's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds

I was planning to finish reading The Fault In Our Stars today, but I woke up a lot later than expected, and then I remembered these multiple choice-testes I needed to get done until tomorrow. And well, that was shit (meaning: cursing at my computer screen and everything and everyone around me, hitting the bed, etc). I just want the summer vacation to be here now. Oh well- I am going to learn how to insert a peripheral venous catheter (PVC), infusion and a catheter. So I guess it'll be rather exciting. As of yesterday; I didn't take that many pictures, although my friends probably thinks I did. The kilo-gang just doesn't like standing still, and trying to take a proper picture with everyone in it-- well, that's impossible. Oh well, apart from getting smoke in my face (a lot) and not being twenty myself, it was a really lovely night. We all had to do these impromptu speeches, which, well, I suck at words and feelings in general. So you can imagine how that went. Apparently, it's a tradition, which means we've done it several times (I can only remember one time? But to be fair, I have a really bad memory). Initially I thought we we're going to play that game where you whisper something to the one next to you, and they continue until the last person has to say whatever they heard and interpreted out loud. So when Kiwi pointed to me and told me to start I said "okay, give me a minute". And the first thing I thought about was snap-backs. But then I realised we weren't playing that game at all. I tend to misinterpret everything Kiwi says to me. It's not even a joke- I do it all the time. Alright, I'm going to head for the shower now, and try to read some before the night comes. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar