søndag 30. juni 2013

those will be the days that I will be missing when I’m older, when I’m gray and when I’ll stop working


I spent about five minutes staring at a picture of Harry Styles after I finished writing yesterdays blogpost. It's actually completely true, not even a hint of exaggeration. I ended up going to bed at 3:30 am, after watching several episodes of Criminal Minds. And heh, I was lucky enough to wake up at 8:30 am because of my nephews scream. I was not very happy to be earnest. Mostly because I knew I had to babysit my nephew today when the others went to the Greenday concert. And it's not very enticing to babysit whilst you are halfway dead to the world. My brother and mum were at home, but basically off to do whatever they usually do. So I was in charge of my nephew, and I could feel my inner nurse releasing. Basically measuring every thing my nephew eats and drinks and poops and how he's sleeping. Oh god, I become so paranoid when he's sleeping. Whereas most people feel content when the baby caller is completely silent, I freak out. Crib death is my biggest fear, and my nephew have a tendency to not lie on his back whilst sleeping. Actually, I found him in the weirdest position yesterday, and I cannot even describe it with words. Anyway, my nephew is one of my most favorite people in this world. He likes 80's music (he started dancing when I was listening to that channel that usually plays 80's and 90's music). And he likes Bastille (he started shaking his bum when Pompeii started playing, and he dragged me to dance with him). And he is so smart sometimes. Before I put him to bed earlier today, his mum (my sister) called to say goodnight. And he actually understands everything. And he might be the weirdest person I know-- although he's a toddler, so maybe he's got the right to be odd. I used to think that I would start disliking him at the age of two (well, technically he's only 20 months), because that's usually when they become bratty and starts crying in order to get what they want. But he's pretty cool. I'm currently watching footage from Glastonbury Festival 2013. And it's Mumford & Sons! The last couple of days I've been listening to Kodaline's album, and it's giving me "old Coldplay" vibes mixed with something I can't quite put my finger on. Nevertheless, I think In A Perfect World is fantastic. I'm going to bed a bit earlier today, so I can be on top tomorrow. Apparently my sister and co isn't leaving until late, so we might head to the mall. Before I go though: One Direction. Can I sing Hate That I Love You by Rihanna and Ne-Yo? Gaah, they're just too precious. Especially these gifs. Yes, Niall has actually starting exercising. There's this quote by Liam saying that he'd gone to the gym. And Liam and Niall share the same trainer, so the trainer had asked Liam "Have you seen Niall? He's only been here once". But I suspect he's mostly started exercising because of his wonky knee. And oh god, if you were a proper One Direction maniac, you'd know that Harry has the worst jokes. At the concert yesterday.. or the day before that(?) he wore a horse mask, and he said "I don’t think I can sing anymore I feel a bit horse".  But it's so bloody endearing too. The tour brings out so many bromances, it's a bit dizzying. It's like heaven to me, but still the worst thing to happen ever. I keep sighing loudly and banging my forehead in my keyboard. Oh well, right, I'm actually going to bed now. No more excuses.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar