mandag 1. juli 2013

we never had that much to do, so we just lay around in someone’s house

This is the only thing I bought at the mall today. I've got a thing for dainty necklaces, although I never seem to wear any necklaces. But when I do, they tend to me these dainty ones. I was on a look for a dress too, but I couldn't find any-- not that I was looking that hard. I might do some lonesome wandering at the mall tomorrow. We ate lunch at Eataly, which is where I'm eating for my birthday too, except it's in Oslo. Well, I'm probably going out to eat for my birthday with my family too. My eldest sister and co left a few hours ago, and I've finally got my bed back. I was sleeping on these incredibly thin mattresses in my sisters bedroom because I couldn't be bothered to drag up a proper mattress. But they are all coming back next week. And then my other sister will come in two weeks. And it'll be a proper family gathering. I just found out today that my brother is thinking of going to Japan, which probably shouldn't be as shocking as it was to me, considering it's been a dream of his for years. My siblings are all very fond of travelling. I think that's the one thing we all have in common. One of my goals this summer is to find a destination I want to travel. Make a proper plan and properly investigate somewhere. My eldest sister told me she and our other sister (including me, we are four sisters..) was planning on taking a trip at the end of the vacation. But with school and everything, I don't think I can travel then. Oh god, I try to avoid reading status updates on Facebook, because it seems like everyone's got everything figured out. Sure, I know that's so incredibly untrue. But still, oh, so you and your boyfriend of three years bought a house together? BOUGHT a HOUSE? Oh, alright. (I flopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling whilst pondering my life). I should mention this person is just as old as me. And this isn't the only case, it's one in a billion (alright, so maybe a bit exaggeration here) cases that hits my face each day. I just really envy people that knows what they want to do in life. Anyway, it seems that I should also add Long Way Down by Tom Odell in my CD collection. I might wish for it for my birthday from my family. There are just so much great new music at the moment.  I sort of want to buy Lewis Watson's EP's, because so far I've just listened to his songs on random playlists on 8tracks. But I have a feeling that he's going to record an album soon, and it'll include most of the songs on the EP's he's got out. OH, did I mention it's July? Yeah, time passes so incredibly fast. To me, July means my birthday, my summer job, family and One Direction (release of Best Song Ever (double parenthesis to emphasize that I cringe whenever I hear that name) and the music video for it too .. I think). I'm going to spend most of my morning tomorrow watching footage from Glastonbury Festival 2013. And that's all I have planned for certain. The week however, I'm going to put an effort in to spend with friends. Especially since I think I might get a bit preoccupied once my whole family will be gathered. And when I start working. Alright, I must go and try not to fall asleep too late. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar