fredag 5. juli 2013

du finner meg aldrien for eg har gått av stien, her polizei.

Oh. I've heard Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson in the stores so much that I quite like it now. Anyway, I finally went to the library and the mall today. I was just supposed to deliver some books, but I figured I should try find some other books. I found two books, both in Norwegian. And the thing is, I've been wanting to read Meg eier ingen ever since I first came across it in the book store a year ago (or more). Two years ago I wrote something they call "særemne" in Norwegian, and I'd chosen the theme alcoholism and children. Not meaning children addicted to alcohol, but having alcoholics as parents. I based my paper off three books about the subject, and one of them were Bare mamma som er Gud. One of the things I wrote on my list of "what to do for summer", was to re-read some of the books I read for my "særemne". As it was only Bare mamma som er Gud that was available in the library, I read that. I didn't just read it because I thought it would be fun to re-read books. I read it again, because it's one of the most interesting books I've ever read. When I was looking for a new book to read, I firstly looked at the recommended ones, and DU VET IKKE HVEM JEG ER was one of them. I thought it looked very familiar, so I read the description, and it turns out that it's the sequel to Bare mamma som er Gud. So hey, obviously I've got to read that too-- I've already started. Meg eier ingen is also about alcoholism through the eyes of a child, and it is because of the "særemne" that I wanted to read this when I saw it in the book store all that time ago. With two new books to read in my bag, I went to the mall that's literally next to the library. I was looking for a dress for tomorrow. But it seems like the world is against me, because I could not find any dress. But I went to Boots, because  I needed to restock hand cream and body butter. I usually go for the SpaResource coconut hand cream and matching body butter. But I figured I should try some Soap & Glory products. Plus it was 3 for 2. I've only tried the "Hand Food" hand cream. I'm not quite sure what I think of the scent. I'm so used to my coconut hand cream, but this smells a bit more of perfume. I do however, think the hand creme itself is really good. I'm exited to try all the products out. I'm still in a hunt for a great face cream. And I'm soon running out of my Origins GinZing eye cream and my Bioderma cleaning water. (insert sad smiley faces). I need to find new replacements! Oh my god, I think maybe I'm going to become a "mixer". Kiwi and I was talking about our fondness for Little Mix the other day. I just really love them. They are brilliant singers, they have a really fun style- and personalities. And they're all just great friends. And their accents(!) And they remind me of Spice Girls. Also I'm sort of in love with Perrie because her personality reminds me of Niall's personality. Maybe I should buy their album too, I mean-- Zayn has definitely been urging everyone to buy their album via Twitter. To be fair, I think Zayn spends more time promoting other acts than his own band on Twitter. It's quite hilarious. Also, I might have become obsessed with Die Polizei by Kaizers Orchestra, after watching a video Kiwi recommended. It's been my goodnight tune for the last two days. Alright, I might try finish reading DU VET IKKE HVEM JEG ER today. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar