onsdag 31. juli 2013

when a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world

Guys, I just spilled cold tea on my face. Go to cleverwaystospillyourtea.com for more information. I'm joking, but god, my teabag sort of flopped down on the liquid, making a big wave that splashed my mouth-area and neck. I was like "err, did that just happen? Oh well, I think green tea is supposed to be good for your skin, so surely it's fine drenching my face with tea too?". I'm going to delete quite a few pictures from my "summer" folder, and these are a few random snapshots I've taken throughout this summer but that's not been on this blog. At least I think so. I'm still freaking about the days passing too fast. I mean, I woke up today and thought "oh god, it's already Wednesday". To me Wednesday means it's basically Thursday in a blink of an eye, which means it's soon Friday, which means it's the weekend already. Plus; even the green trees seems a bit more dull. I'm not ready for autumn yet. I have a feeling that the weather is going to be shit when I go to Aalesund. But the weather always seems to be shit there. I just hope the sun will peak out at least a few times. It's just my luck if there will be a rainstorm. My sister just came inside my room, as she does from time to time. Usually she'll say something, though. This time, however, I had to say "err, hi, what are you doing in 'ere?". She just shrugged, and peered outside the window from my bed (she never let's me in her bed that bastard). "I was just seeking human comfort". I laughed, because, well-- what was I supposed to say? We spoke for quite a while actually, and it was nice. I forget sometimes that we live in the same house, because she's mostly preoccupied in her own bedroom, and I'm here in my own bedroom. Anyway, for this year of "take-my-sister-to-the-cinema-tradition" we're going to see the new Monstersuniversity. Maybe my broseph wants to join. I'll ask him. I've decided to be really lazy today, and I'm just going to lie in my bed after this. I almost fell asleep at the trampoline, but I was startled awake by my mum. And it was probably for the best, because I was just in my shorts and hoodie, and in this weather it probably wasn't all that suitable. But I've been wearing shorts for the last month(s), and I just can't get myself to wear jeans. It feels odd. Tomorrow I'm stopping by Oyster's to taste a muffin. If she's not eaten them all, that is. Also, I'm probably not just going to taste the muffin and then go home. Ha. Oh my jonas, almost forgot-- holy shit, I saw Nick Jonas' new picture on Instagram last night (link here) and I think I mumbled to myself: "errr, eh, what? oh my god, what is happening? holy shit. omg omg omg, shit". By reading the captions on Twitter I thought he'd post a picture of his biceps or something, not a shirtless picture. Right, no more talking about it now. I-- wow, erm. My horoscope for the day says that my emotions aren't as containable as usual. "It might even feel like a monkey wrench is suddenly being thrown into the works". Well, alright, that's interesting. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar