onsdag 3. juli 2013

come away with me, think of all the places we could be

Sometimes I get so happy it feels like my chest is bursting with the feeling, and my face aches from grinning so wide. It's like I cannot contain myself, and everything I feel on the inside is tearing it's way out. I had originally planned to go to the mall and the library today, seeing as I skipped out on it yesterday. I did finish watching the footage from Glasto, and when I had finished watching Mumford and Sons, I felt really giddy. It almost felt as if I'd been there, and I was just overcome with a wish of attending a Mumford and Sons concert. But Kiwi told me today they've already been here. And I think I knew they were here-- I just didn't have the wish to go. There are loads of artists I enjoy, but there are actually few of them I'd love to watch live. So far I wish to see One Direction, Jonas Brothers (mostly Nick Jonas-- maybe if Nick Jonas & The Administration were to do another album), Ed Sheeran, Mumford and Sons, Adele, and Tom Odell. Possibly Kodaline too. There are probably more to come in the future, but these are my wants now-- it wasn't intended to write in any order, but I think maybe my sub conscience is telling me the order of which artists I'd like to watch the most, because it's in a mostly accurate order. I didn't go the the mall and library today because Sugar and Kiwi was meeting up in Oslo, and asked me and my belieber friend to join. And well, I joined, because it's been ages since I've seen them. At least it feels like it. My belieber friend had to pass though, as she had already made plans. We went to Starbucks, which I thought I had written off, but Kiwi hadn't been there before. And the mango juice or whatever it is called, is still lovely. In fact, we all ordered the same thing. After sitting down for a bit, we wandered the stores in order to find a dress for Kiwi.   After walking out of some clothing store, we were about to cross the street, and I saw this man walking out of narrow pathway, and it looked so incredibly cozy, so I asked if we could walk through. And well, it was really nice. And inside there were loads of chairs and tables preoccupied by people. And there were this jazzclub, if I'm not entirely wrong. Everything was just so charming, it felt like I'd found a treasure. The only thing is that the age limit was 22? And hah- I've not even turned 20 yet. My dreams of becoming a regular attendant at jazz clubs was shattered. Sugar left us at 2:00 pm, because she had work-- probably still is at work in this very moment I am writing this. Kiwi and I continued on our search for a dress-- both for me and Kiwi. In midst of the search for a dress, I dragged Kiwi with me through a street in a search for Muji, the Japanese store I once wrote about. Well, I don't know if it's Japanese, but I'm pretty sure all the products are made in Japan. I fell in love with the store when I was in London last year, and basically I bought a pen from Muji last year. And I've used it for my drawings and whatnot. Until it was emptied for ink. Ever since, I've used my pen I was gifted from my grandfather, but it just isn't the equivalent. I have been nagging about finding a new pen for ages, Sugar will know this. And I have actually known Muji existed somewhere in Oslo, but I rarely walk the streets where it's located, and I've just accustomed to using my other pen when drawing. So I've never actually bothered to find Muji. Except, today we were walking past the street, and I thought why not? And it's so ridiculous that these pens can make me so incredibly happy. I'm seriously just staring at them in happiness right now. That's how happy I am about finding my pen again. Muji isn't a store by itself here in Norway, it's apart of another interior store, so it doesn't have the same selection (it's barely anything in there). But they did sell my pens, and other stationary and what they're mostly known for- storage. When we ventured outside again, we went through a little market that sold the regular things like rings and hats. But they also sold used CD's and vinyls. It reminded me of this store in Trondheim that sold old books and CD's. So I told Kiwi that I wish there was a store that sold secondhand books and whatnot. And apparently she knew of one-- just not quite where the location was. So we wandered around for a bit,  before Kiwi decided that she didn't quite remember where it was, considering she'd been there three years ago? We headed back to Oslo City, the mall, and went to look after a dress. And then I was exhausted, so I asked Kiwi if we could find a place to sit down. I ended up drinking an apple and cinnamon tea and a chocolate bun, whilst Kiwi was drinking regular earl grey tea only. I tried forcing some of my chocolate bun on Kiwi, but apparently she can be quite stubborn. The thing about Kiwi and I, is that we share a quite similar taste in music and movies. And we've recently decided that we are going to be tourists in Oslo. We've nearly spent every day of the whole last year in Oslo. And we know close to nothing about the city. It's got so many different aspects and places, and we tend to always go to the same places. So Kiwi and I have decided to drag the rest of the kilo-gang along with us. Tomorrow we're going to Ikea, I think. Just because Kiwi is moving to a new place, and well, I love Ikea. My belieber friend hates it, I think. I just love interior and dreaming away. And Ikea is like my second home. Anyway, I went home at 5:00 pm, after chatting with Kiwi and getting recommendations of movies to watch. I went to Oslo at 10:00 am, so it's safe to say I was knackered when I got home. You know when your eyes burn with tiredness? Yeah. I finished reading a fan fiction I started today, and it was lovely. It's just when people write with such an effortless slide-- like the words are meant to be-- I just cannot help but be amazed. Alright-- I think I might do some drawing now. Which reminds me, I actually wished for a drawing from the kilo-gang for my birthday. I still really wish that. And I am going to be severely disappointed if you don't give me one. It doesn't even have to be nice guys. Pretty please. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar