torsdag 4. juli 2013

we can write stories bout the journeys that we made

Hiya! On Monday I was gifted these black chuck taylor's from my sister. I've been wanting new Converse for ages-- I've just been broke and unsure whether I wanted Converse or Vans. But when my sister asked me what I wanted for my birthday, this was my immediate wish. I'd already tried them on in the store with Oyster ages ago. There's something weird about new Converse; they are so incredibly clean, it's odd to me. I reckon they'll be wrecked with love. The Ikea trip was cancelled today, which was a bit disappointing. But I think it might have been for the best, seeing as I felt a bit under the weather. It means I skipped going to the library and the mall yet again. But I made pancakes for breakfast, and I had a prawn/avocado/tomato salad for dinner. So that was really good. But then I felt really tired and had a nap from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm. And now I'm here. It's been a rather uneventful day. But oh my god, I watched the first episode of the new Skins series yesterday. And it was just so good. And christ, Effy is back. I'm just not quite sure how I feel about this Effy. Thank god it's a second part coming next week. I just felt really sucked back to Skins and the second generation. Maybe I'll have to rewatch it all. Maybe. Arrrr, I'm looking at pictures of One Direction, and Eleanor happens to be with them right now. And of bloody course there are people commenting on the pictures, calling her a "beard", which basically means a fake girlfriend. I just cannot understand some people.  It's like people looking at a picture and basing their whole relationship from it "oh, they're obviously not together-- look, they aren't even smiling". The worst part is when people thinks it's okay to say their girlfriends are ugly. It's like- I would love to personally punch you. Great, thanks. I mean, I wonder if I feel such an urge of punching people, what do celebrities feel when their closest are attacked by their "fans"? I just-- why are people so stupid? Please do tell me that. I really want an answer for it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar