søndag 21. juli 2013

maybe it's the way she walked straight into my heart and stole it

Hello! We've just had a BBQ, and I was in charge of the salad. To be fair, we've been having BBQ's so often now, I think maybe I'm starting to get tired of it. Except, I love it too. Because BBQ means the weather is great. And the weather has been incredible the last weeks, although sometimes a bit overcast. Nevertheless, the temperature has been really nice. My brother did remind me though, it's not that great if you think of the greenhouse effect, and all the people that are suffering from extreme heat. That's great- a great way to kill my joy. It made me think of poor and malnourished children. It made me think of children drinking contaminated water. It made me so sad, and so thankful for what I have. Tomorrow is the release of the music video of Best Song Ever. And I'm probably more excited to download the song on iTunes. I don't know, I just think One Direction has done the last few music videos great. I just don't see how they are supposed to surpass themselves. But it does look a lot fun, and Zayn is dressed as a girl-- so that's very intriguing. I think everyone should go listen to Wherever You Are by John Mayer. It's so pretty, but so short. I love old John Mayer. I'm not entirely that big of a fan of his more new music, but I love the Continuum album. I've played it so many times. Anyway, I think I might get a bit absent on this blog again- because my sister just came back from the festival, and she'll be here to Friday. And since I sort of only see my siblings a few times throughout the year, I try to spend all my time with them. Oh christ, I think I might have to go to sleep with sheets as a duvet, because it's so bloody warm here. It's about 27 Celsius in my bedroom-- and my window is open. Which reminds me of yesterday-- the bike trip was slightly cold, seeing as I was biking around in my shorts and cropped top. The moon was beautiful, and the people in the central area of where I live were a bit tipsy, if not drunk. Also, the first episode of Skins Pure was a bit surprising. Not what I had expected, and I'm sort of disappointed Sid isn't there. But Cassie said something so devastating-- a girl asked why her relationship ended. And Cassie answered "if not, it would have been forever". I just- that's so Cassie. And aaaahhhggg. I'm looking forward to the next episode, which is tomorrow. But I might just wait to watch it to the weekend, as I've done with all the episodes. It's just that I like to watch Skins in the middle of the night, when all my senses feels the sharpest. I'm listening to Gabrielle Aplin right now. Listen to The Power of Love by her with your earplugs. I swear, her voice is so beautiful. Also, it appears that she has written a song for Skins Pure. Which is amazing, because I love Skins music. It's the best thing ever. And I love Gabrielle Aplin. Also, I swear- it's like there's a thread between everything I love. From Skins, to Youtubers to One Direction. It is actually so odd. Anyway, must go. You know, work tomorrow-- have to wake up bright and early. Yay. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar