søndag 28. juli 2013

when the night before has left you and the smoke has filled your lungs


Err, I just watched a video of a baby sloth getting shaved, buttered and wrapped in bandages because it was sick. Tumblr is an interesting place. I ended up going to bed at 3:30 am yesterday, because it wasn't enough to spend time on my stroller obsession. I also did the mistake of watching a few One Direction videos from the recent concerts, which sparked the idea of watching videos of them in Norway. And then I got really emotional, because I'm so grateful I've gotten to see them live, whereas there are so many people that don't get the opportunity. And then my mind was racing back to the Best Song Ever music video and when Zayn sings: "I hope you'll remember how we danced", and they show the lads on the flying thing in their concert. Which made me think of their three year anniversary, which reminded me of my Tumblr dashboard filled with old pictures and gifs from they first got together. It was just really emotional. Anyway, I watched the second episode of Skins Pure last night, and I don't know. I always thought these episodes with the old cast would leave me feel satisfied. But I'm not- I'm left unsatisfied, starved. I will admit that I liked Skins Fire with Effy a lot more, because it seemed more like Skins, also there were other old cast members of Skins. Whereas in Skins Pure, there were only Cassie herself. And everyone else were new. Cassie will always confuse me, which probably is why I love her so much. I just cannot understand her. But hey, Gabrielle Aplin's song Start Again was in this episode, and I've always loved Skins for their choice of music. I'm just glad that for once I knew about this artist before Skins introduced me to them. The lyrics are astonishing as always. Gabbie will always remind me of the female version of Ed Sheeran. Always. Ever since I've fallen in love with John Mayer's music again, I've been itching to attend a concert of his. And of course he's coming here in October. And guess who's his supporter? Gabrielle Aplin. It's like the world is testing me, because the tickets are sold out, and I'm just fuck. I wouldn't mind going on the concert alone, but aaaahhhh just want to hit myself sometimes. If it starts pouring down outside, I might just go drench myself. Right now I'm drawing/writing a bit. I'm planning on watching a film I've been wanting to watch for a while. And continue on Man and Boy, because it's really good! Might go to bed early tonight, seeing as I woke up at 10:30 am. I just cannot get myself to sleep long? It's probably just because of the brightness that comes along with the summer. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar