lørdag 27. juli 2013

I'm gonna steer clear 'cause I'd die if I saw you. I'd die if I didn't see you there. So I don't think I'm gonna go to LA anymore

According to my belieber friend, these pictures from above are called "blog pictures". I'm loving Take Care by Drake. I'm just two years late. I always question my music taste, because it's so incredibly diverse. I think I could learn to love any song, if I'd just wanted to. The only problem with my growing CD collection, is that I try listening to each album equally. I don't want my CD's to just lie in the drawer-- they are to be used. Right now I'm listening to Hands All Over by Maroon 5, which is one of my favorite albums. This also reminds me that I really want to get my hands on Songs About Jane and It Won't Be Soon Before Long by Maroon 5. And whilst I'm at it I also want Songs For You, Truths For Me by James Morrison, For Emma, Forever Ago by Bon Iver, Room For Squares and Heavier Things by John Mayer. And probably loads of other albums I cannot think of right now. The weather today has been very odd. Woke up to grey clouds and a little colder weather than what it's been for the last weeks. And then there was thunder and lightning. And then loads of rain. I had to do a few errands for the wedding of my sister that will be held next Easter. And whilst I was walking to the center of this little place I live, it started pouring down. Heavy raindrops in such a fast pace, that even though I was wearing my wellies and was sheltered underneath my umbrella, the back of my thighs and my shopping tote got soaked. Whereas some people get quite annoyed, it made me grin. After having such a great weather, I figured we'd get something quite opposite. And I do enjoy pouring rain as long as it's not freezing. I just wish I didn't have my phone and books with me, so I could just put my umbrella down and let myself get soaked. But since I was going to this hobby store to find transparent papers, I figured it would be a really bad idea. Oh, I stopped listening to Maroon 5-- ever since I fell in love with In Your Atmosphere by John Mayer, I've been itching to listen to the Where The Light Is concert. But it lasts for two hours, so I've never gotten the chance. But it's the weekend, and I've got loads of time. Here is a Youtube link to the whole concert if you want to listen to some relaxing music by John Mayer. Now the weather has gone all sunny all of a sudden. I might go outside to do a bit of reading. When I was doing errands, I went to the library and borrowed Man and Boy by Tony Parsons. It looked really intriguing. And I've found that I read very few books with a male protagonist. That's what you get when you read a lot of chick lit's I guess. Yesterday I ate salmon and salad for supper, and I was really surprised by myself. I consider myself a rather unhealthy eater, and I am. I've started my Saturday chocolate eating. Except I've only eaten a few bits of chocolate. And now I find it depressing to look at my bag of chocolate, because it feels like I've got to eat everything in such a hurry. Actually, I was thinking the other day: I think I could probably quit chocolate completely. It's just that chocolate has turned into something that feels like a chore. Like I need to stuff myself with chocolate each Saturday. Also, I'm not so very fond of sweet things it appears-- including macaroons. But this is a good thing I guess, not liking too sugary things. (Oh god, in the video John Mayer is currently singing his cover of Free Fallin'. It's so pretty). I didn't get enough time to watch Skins yesterday, as I was absolutely knackered. But I did finish an e-mail for Sugar and I managed to go through my Tumblr dashboard for the last days. Today I'm writing a bit, maybe drawing something and just generally relaxing. Err-- a few hours later: It's close to midnight now, and basically, I went outside to make use of the blue envelopes I bought in Sweden the other day and read Man and Boy by Tony Parsons. The book seems really good actually. I'm a bit surprised, but yeah. I'm only fifty pages in though- I fell asleep in the sun on my stomach on the trampoline. I was lying on a pillow as well, so when I startled awake an hour later my neck really hurt. Oh the joys of not having a young body. Alright so I'm only twenty, but I'm pretty sure I've become really aware of my weight and health, and my bladder seems to have shrunk a bit too. Also, I've become more stupid. Yesterday I thought my computer was going to die on me, because it was making such a big noise. Like when it's overheated and stuff. So I was like freaking out, thinking "oh well, this is it. It's been four lovely years". And then I realised the sound was actually my mum blow drying her hair. Not my computer. Anyway, after I awoke on the trampoline, the sky became a bit overcast, but it was still warm so I continued reading and listening to the playlists Kiwi made me. And when I decided I'd had enough, I started jumping on the trampoline for a bit. Thing is, no one actually uses the trampoline. My parents just put it up because my nephew likes jumping on trampolines. What they don't do for David-- I swear, he'll be the most spoiled grand child. After getting tired of jumping on the trampoline, my mum asked me what we should eat for supper-- the kind of question when she means that I should make the food. We ended up making pasta with meatballs in tomato soup and salad with dry-cured ham. It was really really good. The pasta turned out perfect, and I do love meatballs. It was my brother that made the tomato soup from scratch. I forget sometimes that my brother is really great at cooking. It's just that he's lazy-- meaning, we didn't have all the ingredients to make tomato soup, and I volunteered to go to the grocery store, because he refused. All my family members are good at cooking except for my younger sister and I. And that's only because we've never had to make food. But even my younger sister is good at cooking when she gives an effort. After finishing two plates (I'm currently really stuffed), I washed the dishes and went for a shower. And now I'm here. I'm going to watch the remaining Youtube videos I've missed, because I couldn't be bothered to do that yesterday. Also I'm going to watch Skins. And that's my plans for the night. Oh wow, these blogposts have increased in length, haven't they? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar