lørdag 20. juli 2013

I won't see the love you don't feel when you're holding me

It was really nice to see Oyster again yesterday, despite her sniffles and loud sneezes. Also, I got to see people I only see once a year, so that's nice. We had a bit of reminiscing about our childhood, and we came to the conclusion that we had the best childhood ever. And honest to god, I really do believe it. I cannot imagine having a better childhood than mine. We were just so crazy and I've got so many great memories of it. Apparently, Oyster read the whole of my last blogpost, which is crazy, because it's so long. I think I said "seriously??", because I don't expect people to actually read my blog. But it's really nice when my amigos tell me they've been reading it. Anyway, I was awoken by my dad today, because we were going to Sweden. Again. Haha. It's cause my dad couldn't tag along the last time due to work. So off we went, and we drove through Strömstad, Sweden, which is the cutest and prettiest city I've seen for a really long time. The weather was amazing-- has surprisingly been for weeks now. But today it was top notch! I wish I'd brought my camera, but I didn't know we were actually going to Sweden. I just thought we'd go to the Swedish border and buy food and whatnot. My mum actually wanted to continue to Göteborg, and we probably would have gone, if it weren't for us kids, who all said "no, thank you". My arse was hurting from sitting in the car for so long, and I didn't want to drive for two hours more (or more). Another time, though. It's just that my parents don't plan anything, and that's just stupid if you want to explore a city. My father was nagging about me getting my driver licence, as he has been doing the last two years of my life. I've always just shrugged and said that I didn't want it, nor need it. And I still don't need it. In fact, it makes so little sense for me to get a driver licence, when I barely ever sit in a car. Honestly, I was sitting in the car with a friend not that long ago (can't remember which friend), and I couldn't remember the last time I'd been in a car. But I've been thinking of it-- if I get my driver licence, my dad's car will basically be mine, because he barely ever uses it. He only uses his work car, so the car stays pretty much unused in the garage, as there are no other people in the house (on a regular basis) with a driver license. And I would like to go on road trips to Sweden, or to Aalesund, or to wherever. But that's literally it. I'd like to have a driver license in order to go on road trips, and I'm not sure if that's enough for me to want to get my driver license. Anyway, I've got a year-time supply of chocolate now. I don't think it's even an exaggeration. Also, I bought a new drawing pad and a little charming note book. Can't have enough of charming note books. I shouldn't buy them, but I still do. Because the weather was so nice today I decided to do some reading in the sun, but then I fell asleep in the sun because I was that knackered. I love this weather, although I've been wearing a shorts and my cropped top in my bedroom due to the heat. I was reading fan fiction lying on my bed, listening to music (the Lumineers album is actually really great-- I've actually not had time to listen to it until now), occasionally getting a breeze of air through my window. Is it really Saturday already? I'm going to watch the first episode of Skins Pure. And I'm excited to see Cassie! So I've been watching Skins from the start-- and each cast gets two seasons, and then they are switched with a new cast. Cassie is from the first cast, and she was one of my favorites. Effy was actually in four seasons, because although she was in the first cast too, she wasn't really a main character. Therefore she was also in the second cast-- season three and four. This year, Skins have not made a new season with a new cast, as they usually do. Instead they've been filming a sort of "what are they up to now?" with a few of the old casts. Each person gets two episodes. Effy's episodes were named "Skins Fire". And then you have Cassie's who's named "Skins Pure". Alright, before I watch it-- I'm going for a little bike ride. Have to take advantage of the weather before it's gone, and the snow and the darkness sinks back to the ground. The moon is looking rather big and bright tonight, and I plan on taking a picture of it. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar