torsdag 1. august 2013

I'll be reckless with my days building castles in your name

I can definitely appreciate a playlist called "oh god im going to die alone" (lolz). It's been a long time since I've been listening to random playlists via 8tracks because of the two playlists Kiwi made me. I think I listened to them non-stop for two weeks. And then I switched over to Best Song Ever by One Direction and In Your Atmosphere by John Mayer for one week. And then I grew tired of In Your Atmosphere and switched it out with Start Again by Gabrielle Aplin. I should find some new music for next week. Work was really nice today, and you know-- I'm never going to complain about getting compliments on my work. Apart from compliments, I think the day was really nice because of the lovely weather and the fact that I went to bed at 10:30 pm last night. I was reading this book about happiness (I stopped reading it because it became a bit boring, but it was also in Norwegian and I'd had enough with reading books in Norwegian after the three others I finished reading), and she had written a list of things that would make her happier. And one of them were sleep. And I figured I'd be happier if I was rested too. It's not the biggest revelation in life, but most of the time I just procrastinate away an extra hour when I'm supposed to go to bed at 11:00 am. So I end up going to bed at midnight and only get six hours sleep. Which, yeah, I always survive, but everything is just more pleasant when you're rested. Also, it's much easier to look at the positive things in life when you don't feel that tired. (Oh god, almost spilled tea on myself again). After work, I went to Oyster's house, which she also called my second home, to signalize that I was free to grab some grub or drink. That reminded me that I should probably purchase a set of extra toothbrushes just to keep at her house. Last time I was at her house I told her mum that I was moving in. I should most definitely show up at their doorsteps with a suitcase and a few boxes. "Hey, so I know you haven't built that spare room for me just yet, but I can sleep in the living room for now". Ah, the greatest prank. Anyway, we went to the grocery store, and I bought myself some pistachios and avocados (and baby spinach and cherry tomatoes, but now I sound too healthy for my own liking. I also bought chocolate buns). They're my new favorite things-- well, avocados has been a favorite for quite awhile now, but yeah. I should probably try to get cheaper favorite things, although, I guess they pay off in the length. You know, better for my health and all that. Oyster and co. are fasting, so when I came to her house at 2:30 pm, she told me she'd just awoken twenty minutes ago. And I was like "wtf?", because well, I'd been up since 6:00 am. But then again, I'm not fasting and waiting to be able to eat. I'd love to say that I could try fasting if I'd wanted, but I actually don't think I could do it. Or, well, my will would be very strong, but I think I'd end up eating anyway. Ought to give kudos to all the ones who does fast, especially those who also works regular hours. I'll give you a star for that. I'm actually going to go to bed soon. It's Friday tomorrow, and I've only got six days left of work counting tomorrow. It's actually very bittersweet. I always grow quite fond of my summer job for each time. This year maybe a lot more, because I think a part of me is letting go of it? I've always been sure that I'll go back next year, but now it's a bit different. Also, I'm very fond of a lot of the employees, and children. Oh god, children are the best. Tiny adults that says and does the weirdest things. It's just so precious. And hey, I've got nothing against yummy daddies. Anyway, my broseph is out, probably getting smashed as it's his last day of his summer job. And then he's off next Thursday. Ooh, and now it's only 10 days until I go to Aalesund. I should probably collect all the things my nephew has forgotten so I can bring it along with me. My parents will have the house for themselves for a few days. That's probably alright after housing so many for such a long time. Alright, I'm bruhing my teeth now. Just a bit of Tumblr and Youtube and then I'm off (this is why I always end up going to bed an hour later than planned).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar