fredag 23. august 2013

I got my eyes on you. You're everything that I see. I want your heart, love and emotion endlessly

I literally just went "oh, it's Friday". Anyway, here's my new cup I bought when I was in Aalesund. It's by House Doctor-- and I just loved the simplicity and the phrase "you are my cup of tea". I had to explain my eldest sister what it meant. I bought it from this little charming boutique that sold a mix of clothes and home decor. It's so odd what I choose to become attached to. I'm currently listening to the BBC Radio 1 breakfast show with Grimmy, because he had an interview with One Direction. But also because I love Nick, and he's got a really good music taste-- hence him being a radio host. Which, yeah, defnitely go give Summertime Sadness (remix) by Lana Del Rey & Cedric Gervais a listen! It's sick. I'm also liking Hold On, We're Going Home by Drake because of Grimmy. Also, you know my love for Grimmy's voice. Christ, his laughter is just so good. Second best after Niall, who genuinely laughs "ha-ha"'s. I woke up at 10:30 am today, feeling rather well rested and joyous because of the lovely weather. I had a proper breakfast with my cup of Twinings Green Tea & Forest Fruits. It's my current favorite tea, as I don't like tea's that are too strong. After finishing my breakfast I went to return my work uniform and had a nice chat with my boss, before I went to take the bus home again. I just missed my bus because I explained some directions (giggle, annoyingly I've picked up on the habit of thinking of One Direction each time I hear the word "direction") to an old lady. But I went on another bus that basically brings me close to home anyway. When I got home, I went ahead and did some math in the sun. As I said, I love math once I understand it. It went a lot better today than yesterday. And the day before that. I guess it's because for once I was well rested, and I had read quite a bit. There's just one of the math questions I've not been able to answer. My brain almost had a short circuit because of it. I was so close to just crying. Sucks for me, because I have to continue do this math for a month minimum. Anyway, I just have to type the answers in on my computer, and then I'm finito. I was actually done quite a few hours ago, but I've been procrastinating as always. I didn't go to watch Kick Ass 2 because of it. Might go on Sunday? Have to speak with Oyster first. Anyway, we're going out tomorrow, and a bunch of us are sleeping over at Kiwi's. I'm quite exited to see how we're all going to fit. Also, it'll be good to relax? Have some fun? -- before I start "praksis". Not that I'm going to get all enclosed and not do anything fun, but I reckon I'll be a bit more knackered. Marble asked if I were to wear heels tomorrow. And you know how I'm with heels- I'd rather not wear them. When I attended the 85th birthdayparty of Grepper's grandmother, I asked my sister if I couldn't just wear my Converse along my dress. She gave me a NO. And I guess it was the right choice, but nevertheless- I'd rather wear my Converse. Oh my god In Da Club by 50 Cent just came on the Nixtape. This actually reminds me of my childhood-- this and Sean Paul. Speaking of songs, I was just going through random songs on Youtube yesterday, and I stumbled upon Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes. I'm pleasantly surprised by Nathan's voice. He's really really good! But wow, Ariana Grande really does sound like Mariah Carey. Listening to it made me have a little Mariah Carey listening-party. One Direction did the Today Show today, and once again Harry or Niall exclaimed that Niall was pregnant. Both times they've done it, is because they try to change the subject about Zayn and Perrie's engagement. I have so much love for One Direction's friendship and support of each other. And it's no surprise that Zayn is a very private person, despite being a member of the biggest boy band these days. It actually feels uncomfortable for me to watch interviews where the questions aimed to Zayn seems a bit intrusive. So I'm glad Niall and Harry changed the subject. I think I'm more fan of their friendship than their music? Ha-ha. Oh my god, when I was watching the telly over at Grepper and my eldest sister's house, there was this commercial. And I thought the singer of the song in the background sounded really familiar. So I asked Grepper and my sister to listen closely. "Isn't that the girl from Idol?". Grepper answered that he didn't really watch Idol. My sister shrugged, and said she wasn't sure-- despite watching Idol each bloody episode. I just watched the commercial again today, when I was eating-- and I searched up the commercial on Google (what would you do without Google?) and bloody hell. I'm so good. Honestly. I was of course completely right. Anyway, I'm going to grab something to munch on, as I've not had something to eat. And then I must finish my paper. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar