torsdag 15. august 2013

I'm 5'9 but I'm feeling like I'm real big on top of the clouds on the buildings


It's late and I should probably go to bed because I need to get up early tomorrow. But I want to make sure I do everything I want to do during this little holiday I have. For those who doesn't care about One Direction, you can stop reading now. I've sort of been neglecting my One Direction obsession the last days, but yesterday (I think it was yesterday? meaning Tuesday) I missed Niall's live twitcam. But I watched it probably 30 minutes after it had ended. And it's not like you actually miss anything. Niall's twitcams usually consists of him watching his telly, him snacking, him and his phone, etc. I think it lasted for about 15 minutes, but that was mostly because of technical issues. First the fandom "broke" the Twitcam homepage, and then when he finally got on, there were loads of people who apparently couldn't see him. So it was basically 15 minutes of him going "I don't know if you can see me? There's someone who's saying it's freezing". Nevertheless, I still watch these twitcams, because I find him so endearing. Also, he did a little "tour" of his living room. He's got a big picture of him and the lads on the wall, along with loads of awards. Honestly, Niall loves One Direction probably more than any of the other members. And he's literally One Directions biggest fan. Bahh, he's just so precious. Look at this gif(!). Does it not remind you of a movie where there's two people obnoxiously in love and they can't help not grinning at each other at all times? And the girl is filming Nialler in the pool because they've been enjoying the warm weather, and she wants to document the nice day. And she's like "is it cold?", and he's like "no, come see yourself!". I can totally imagine it. I don't know-- I just really love this gif. One Direction is off from the tour, and they'll continue in Australia in September? All I know is that it'll be after both Liam and Niall's birthdays. A picture of Niall's arse with James Corden's face tattooed on has been around the internet. Also, there's Harry kissing James Corden. I wonder what Louis did. James Corden has a new television show, which is the reason for these very odd things. There's also new individual promo videos for the Our Moment perfume with the lads-- they last about 4 seconds each. The Niall Horan/Ellie Goulding friendship? is still going strong. Niall was over at Marvin (formerly JLS) and Rochelle Humes (The Saturdays) on Tuesday and according to Rochelle's Instagram, he was fed with baby milk. I've not gone through Tumblr for days, so now I have loads to catch up on. Oh happy days. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar