onsdag 28. august 2013




You know how I found that thing about Harry eating an orange in the middle of Drake's performance at the VMA's really funny? Well, now I saw this interview, and I'm literally Zayn's reaction. Why on earth eat an orange he found in a box, not to mention that he found it in a lift. He's so odd. Also, I read a little text about the orange incident from another interview. "I offered a piece to Rihanna. I was very conscious while I was peeling it. I thought I was going to spray her in the back of the head. But it was okay".  So I might have had a long evening shift at my "praksis" today, and it is possible that I'm quite tired, but that made me laugh so hard. Course you offer a piece of your orange to Rihanna, and then feel afraid to peel it in case it'll spray her in the back of the head. You're so weird, Harry. I love you. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar