mandag 26. august 2013

everything means nothing if I ain't got you

Ahjerikgegslsdkebjs-- precious baby feet. David actually took that picture of his feet himself (with me holding the camera, but still). Obviously I'm trying to mend him into me. I'm currently jamming along to If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys, because it's one of my all-time favorite songs to sing along to. I've just watched a few videos from VMA's, and although I've never been that big of a fan of Justin Timberlake, I reckon it would be amazing to be in attendance in the show yesterday. I'm very excited about the "bye, bye, bye"-dance. It's the best thing ever. One of these days I'll force Kiwi to do a proper show for us with a mix of dance moves from all boy bands ever. The VMA's brought along a lot of drama, didn't it? I'm all about peace and love, so I'm most excited about the picture of Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Harry Styles. It would be nice with some peace and reconciliation with the 1D and Swift fandom. Also, for the drama to blow over. But this situation has shown us that Harry is so incredibly mature about bloody everything. Here's a post I read on Tumblr that pretty much sums it up: "harry doesn’t get enough credit for his maturity like even when he gets put into really uncomfortable situations or people say downright nasty things to or about him he’s never malicious or rude and he doesn’t retaliate and he just handles it so well and between the media and the fans and people who just dont like him it happens so often and he has just never been mean in spite of it all". And it's so true, so he should get standing ovation for just that. Also, all these rumors about Taylor mouthing "shut the fuck up" and her "throwing shade" on Harry in her acceptance speech is bollocks. Basically, it might have looked like she mouthed "shut the fuck up", but unless anyone has an evidence, it's false. Also, I Knew You Were Trouble was written before Taylor and Harry even got together, so the rumor about the speech being about Harry is also false. I'm not trying to defend Taylor in the sense that she has a tendency to be immature and blatantly saying "oh this song was based on a relationship of mine that didn't go well" (in less nicer words). But she doesn't deserve hate. No one does, and it angers me so much when the media tries to un-humanize celebrities and basically bullying them. Anyway, I'm also very excited about Niall and Ellie Goulding interacting with each other. Although, they were just seen together, with no hint of being an item. I just think they have cute Twitter banter, and would look cute together. Also, I'm very glad about Macklemore winning so many awards-- they've definitely deserved it. Ohh- I just remembered something that happened yesterday when Sugar and I was sat at the restaurant. We saw someone running away from their receipt. I can't believe I've actually seen something like that happen, and what an awful thing to do. I hope they get bad karma, because that wasn't nice. Anyway, I might go outside because it's sunny, and I want to enjoy it as long as it's going to last. I'll probably blog some more later. But for now- bye! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar