mandag 5. august 2013

If you was in a pine box I would surely break the lock. I’d jump right in and fall asleep cause you are the death of me


This. I can't tell you that everyone watches Youtube every day. But I do. Apart from watching Kevin McCloud on Grand Designs and Friends sometimes, I rarely ever watch television. Especially when I've got school too. My form for television is actually Youtube. I can't say that I'm still watching Shaytards everyday, but I used to for a long while, and they were the reason why I started watching vlogs. Shaytards are possibly the most inspiring people ever, and they are just great. I can't tell you how much laughter they have managed to drag out of me. Or tears. I remember always reading top comments about Shaytards putting a smile on their face, and making their bad days better. I mostly only watch British people now-- because I love British people in general. But the main reason is that I can relate more to the people I watch. But this trailer made me really weepy, because I've seen so much of that. The birth of Rocktard, when Charles Trippy got a brain tumor, etc. Also, Vidcon 2013 is over, and I'm so sad, because I love watching all my favorite Youtubers together. I'm like watching them thinking please can I be your friend toooooo. Like, I'm geninuely sighing, because wow, how nice wouldn't it be to be apart of the British crew? And I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one thinking the same. Anyway, my sister came back from Spain last night, and she was supposed to take an early plane home so she could attend work too. But then she called me at 10:00 am, telling me she decided to take a later plane, and thanked me for my little note I had attached to her suitcase. When I got home from work, the family ate together and we caught up with my sister. It appears that she's had a really great time. She went to Barcelona, but she's also got a friend that's from Spain, so they went to live at her friends dad. And that's the best thing ever-- live with locals. You'll get to see other things rather than the usual sehenswürdigkeiten. Err, can't actually remember what it's in English or Norwegian, but obviously I remember it German. After the meal we watched Sweeney Todd, which is rather grotesque. But my younger sister and I love the "I'll steal you Johanna" song. It's like I just remembered how much we used to sing the song to each other. I quite enjoy musicals, and it made me want to watch Les Miserables. The actual movie, and not the concert that I've been watching over and over again. We drove our sister to the train station at 6:00 pm. Said our goodbyes and everything. Also, it appears that my lovely belieber friend had actually tried sending me a post card from Spain, but due to complications it's not reached me. But it's the thought that counts, innit? I also got mail from Ale yesterday, which made me really happy. But I've not had time to write a reply, and I suspect it'll take me a bit of time. You see, I've become penpals with Ale, which I've wanted to do for awhile. There's little like the feeling of having a letter arrive. Also, Oyster got accepted into the studies she wanted to attend. So a round of applause and congratulations to her. I'm trying to think of other things that have happened. But apart from everything I've just written, and oh-- Men From The Boys by Tony Parsons is set to arrive in 2-3 days. The problem is that Men From The Boys is the final book in the triology. And I've only read Man and Boy, which is the first. The second is Man and Wife, and it's yet to be sent to me. I'm just really afraid it won't be here before I leave for Aalesund, and that will suck, because I will not read Men From The Boys before I've read Man and Wife. And that's one of my minuscule problems these days. Oh, and before I go to bed, I would like to recommend Care by Hudson Taylor (link here) because it's gorgeous, and I'm getting a little Beatles -vibe from listening to it? Is that just me? Oh well, but it's really nice, and Hudson Taylor are really talented, so yeah. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar