tirsdag 27. august 2013

you're a good girl and you know it

The MTV VMA's was on the telly last night, so my sister and I decided to watch it. And seriously, I don't understand why they didn't have a host? Except for the performances, the show was terribly boring. Also, I tried listening for when One Direction gets booed? But I couldn't hear anything. The most hilarious moment was when my dad came home and sat down to watch it with us, and then the camera pan over to Harry Styles whilst Drake is performing. And my dad went "who is that guy sitting there eating?", and obviously I get very excited when I get the chance to speak about One Direction. So I said "oh, you mean the guy that's bopping his head along to the music whilst he's eating an orange?". My dad went: "Yes?", and I answered calmly "oh, that's just Harry Styles, dad". After watching the show, I ran upstairs to watch the livestream from the New York premiere of This Is Us. When the lads arrived in their cars, the camera was filming them, but it wasn't zoomed in, so the "hosts" of the livestream were like "is that them?". Harry and Lou Teasdale (their hairdresser) were outside the car, and I was like chanting "yes, it's them! can't you see them?". Because obviously the "hosts" could hear me from where I was sat in my bedroom at 1:00 am. There were rather interesting interviews, and they were on the black carpet for ages before they actually went inside, so I reckon there will be tons of interviews coming out. From what I've seen in the interviews and whatnot, it almost feels like I've seen everything in the movie now. Like there will be no surprise left, and that saddens me a bit. But I've chosen to watch the interviews on my own accord, so what can you do? Bah it feels like ages until I can finally watch the film. On a happier note, The Fault In Our Stars is going to be a movie, and they just started filming it yesterday. I'm excited to see how the film turns out, as John Green is quite involved in the process of the film making. I'm just afraid I'll be disappointed, but that's quite inevitable-- because what I imagine in my head, will never be the exact same as someone will imagine. Anyway, I'm sort of really nervous today, because it's my first "proper" day in "praksis", and since I'm following my nursing supervisor's shift, I have the evening shift today. But that's not what I'm nervous about-- I'm nervous about meeting my nursing supervisor for the first time, I'm nervous about what to expect, because I've not got a clue of what I'm supposed to do. And J.D. wont be there either-- he had the morning shift. It would be fine if there were any other students there, but it's literally just me and J.D., but since we've got different nursing supervisors this time, we'll probably never see each other. Okay, slight exaggeration, but still. I know I'm being overly nervous, because in the end I'm not going to die. And I know that once I'm there, and I've met my supervisor, the nerves will probably fade away. It's just the not knowing what to expect that scares me. Hold On, We're Going Home by Drake is still my favorite jam at the moment (also Liam Payne's. *giggles*). It's just so chill and calming? Anyway, I've got to get going. I've not even had breakfast yet, and I've been awake since 10:00 am. See you tomorrow lovely people. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar