fredag 30. august 2013

never had much faith in love or miracles


I'm having a bad day today. I jerked awake at 3:00 am in intense pain from my right shin. I didn't sleep well after that, but I was completely fine afterwards. When my alarm went off, I wasn't ready to wake up. And the weather was gloomy. And the leaves on the tree outside my window is turning even more yellow. Also had my first difficult patient today, but it was bound to happen, and I'm happy to have experienced it. Anyway, my point is that I think I started the day off badly, but it's been good throughout the day. I forget that "praksis" is actually quite tiring, because I actually have fun when I'm "working". But once I get home, I feel how tired my body and mind is. Especially today-- I'm rather exhausted, I think I'm building up a little cold and I would love to go to bed right now. But I've got school work. I've just got myself a cup of blueberry tea and an avocado, and I'm listening to Grimmy (BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw) so hopefully I'll feel better in a bit. Oh, and I found a solution to my problems regarding spoilers of This Is Us on Tumblr. I've just unfollowed about eight people, so I can still go on Tumblr. Yay, I'm a solution finder. Anyway, yes, my school work. And then I'm going to sleep. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar