søndag 11. august 2013

wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older

It's a bit later than I had estimated to post this blogpost, but that's mostly because we've been watching Oblivion with Tom Cruise. Admittedly I thought it said "Tom Hanks", not Tom Cruise. You see-- I'm not so very fond of Tom Cruise, because I think he's a very static actor. To me he plays very similar roles with similar traits, and it's always action, isn't it? The movie was fine though, it was a very interesting plot, and I do love things that are about oblivion, because it's such an interesting subject. My sister and I landed on the airport at 10:30 am, and we were picked up shortly after, before we went to Alnes. And we even had a little (well, actually quite big) BBQ despite the rain. I think when you live in a place where it's mostly shitty weather all year around, a little rain equals nothing. Anyway, it was a really idyllic place, and we got to see surfers in action. And I'm really fond of the ocean anyways, and the sound of crashing waves. It's just really nice and peaceful. I was actually busy looking at my camera for a bit, that I didn't see a really big wave, causing the water to almost drench my shoes. But I looked up in the last minute, so that was very fortunate for me. I've mostly spent the rest of the day trying on dresses for my eldest sisters wedding next year. And I know I'm a bit thin-- but it's like every dress is too big on me. These were dresses of my eldest sister. And despite the fact that she is the eldest, she is also the smallest in height. I also went to the mall a few weeks ago and tried on two gorgeous dresses for the wedding. But shock-- they were too big. After that I spent hours going through wedding magazines, because there's still a lot of planning to do. If you didn't already know, I quite enjoy taking pictures. It's one of my favorite hobbies. But I'm far from being good-- I'm what you can call a "noob". Newbie, or what you want to call it. But my sister asked if I didn't want to take a few pictures on the wedding day. And it's not like I didn't see it coming. She was like "my friend (she said her name, because I know this person) is actually making the wedding cake!" and I answered "oh cool, have you decided the design of the wedding cake already?". She proceeded to say: "Oh no, not yet. Anyway, I thought if you'd want to contribute a bit too, you could maybe take a few pictures for us?". For a second there I thought she wanted me to bake something too. I didn't say no to her, I just said that a wedding photographer is probably one of the most important things in a wedding. She agreed, and told me they had a photographer for the "serious" pictures, but that she wanted me to take a few pictures from when she is getting ready, and sort of "behind the scenes" pictures. I told her I'd think about it. But this does give me a valid excuse for investing in a camera. I've made myself a playlist on Youtube called "Good vibe", because the songs make me really happy and giddy. It consist of Burn by Ellie Goulding, Love Me Again by John Newman, Wake Me Up by Avicii, Feel The Love by Hoodie Allen, and Lucky Man by Hoodie Allen. I'm the only person awake in this house, as my sister and Grepper (I'm still going to make that blogpost for all the people I mention on this blog, soz for now). Scott (my eldest sisters dog) is curled up in the middle of the blanket on the sofa. Egon (also my eldest sisters other dog) however, is standing by the door. I think he might want to go out? I don't quite know yet, but I'm going to bed now. Don't think I can actually finish watching this Gordon Ramsay episode, because the chef is making me so aggravated. Bon nuit. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar