fredag 2. august 2013

Listening to Adele, I feel you baby. Someone like you, more like someone unlike you

Hi pretty people. It's the weekend! And I'm so terribly tired already, haha. Yesterday whilst I was at Oyster's, I managed to drench my earplugs in water. We were in the middle of a game of "gin 'n rummy", and I spilt my cup of water right at my earplugs. I've been waiting for them to get ruined for a year now-- it's just that these earplugs that comes along with iPhones and iPods and well, most of apple products, tend to die on me. Even if I'm really careful with them. I've been really reckless with this pair though, but it's still alive. Not even the shower of water could kill them. I've got to say I'm a bit impressed, although I'm pretty sure I'm jinxing myself in this very moment. My younger sister and I went to the cinema to watch Monsters University, and it was a laugh. It also meant I wore jeans for the first time in ages. Stone asked me today: "are you wearing shorts today too?" and I answered "always shorts". Because that's all I've been wearing the past weeks, except for my work uniform. Also, I wore make-up for the first time in weeks too. Ha, I just get really lazy with my appearance in the summer. I just really can't be bothered with anything. Anyway, I was sat beside two kids who were probably between 8-10 years. It's like I'm destined to be around kids, gosh. Anyway, it was so bloody amusing, because we we're watching the movie in 3D, and one of them said "oh my god, that's not possible! Is this real life?" as a response to the effects. It was the funniest thing ever. Ever since I've been at the kindergarten every day, I keep dreaming a lot more about having kids, and it's getting really weird. It's never usually my kid, but someone else, and I'm always the one who has to watch the kid. Oh, and I had a horrible dream last night. I dreamed about having my blog found by some old classmates who preceded to post the link to it on Facebook. I woke up thinking it was true, and it was really stressing me out. Anyway, I bought myself an ice lolly on my way to the cinema, but apparently you're not allowed to bring it inside to the movies, so I had to throw it away. Such a sad moment-- I love ice lollies. I did however buy another one on my way home. Luckily I'd brought along my trusty camera, and we were walking just when the sun was setting, and we were just staring at the lovely view. And then we thought we saw a duck in the water, but we couldn't decide what it was. But as it was coming closer and closer, we quickly realised it was actually an otter! But it ducked under the water as soon as we realised .. because we were sort of squealing a bit. My goal for the night is to go through my Tumblr dashboard and watch the Youtube videos I've yet to see. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep loooooong. I'm a bit peeved by my habits of waking up so damn early. Oh well, I guess that means I'll have more time of the day, so I can't really be mad for that either. Alright, I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch Youtube videos. That's how knackered I am right now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar