lørdag 31. august 2013

the sun don't shine without you

Bahh, my nose is running and I cough a bit. It's not horrible, but not enjoyable either. Anyway, the first picture is from a book called "I Need You More Than I Love You and I Love You to Bits" by Gunnar Ardelius. I want to read it so bad, because christ-- what a well-formulated sentence! Second and third picture: holy shit, Tyler Oakley interviewed the lads in One Direction, and he gave them flower crowns. It's called bringing Tumblr to life. Only kidding, but there were a time on Tumblr when all the pictures on my dashboard was of One Direction with flower crowns photoshopped on. And then slowly but surely it happened in real life, and it was the weirdest thing. But how lovely aren't they in their pretty flower crowns? Imagine all of them walking around in white cotton shorts in a meadow of flowers. Such a lovely picture. Also, this interview is one of the best I've seen-- I think Tyler should have had more time for the interview, because he actually asked good questions, whereas every other reporter asks the same questions. Here's a link to the interview, because it's (in Tyler's words) flawless. Also, I've only ever briefly heard Sonnentanz when listening to the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw, but I don't always pay attention to the music, so when Tanya Burr recommended the acoustic version yesterday, it basically was the first time I've heard it. And it's so nice and chill- love it. I'm currently listening to Caroline Flack and Matt Richardson on The Breakfast Show with Grimmy, and I love Caroline and Nick's laughs. It's infectious. Makes me laugh all the time. Also, Cazza and Grimmy are great together. Last night didn't turn out the way I wanted, but things never do. Life is unpredictable. I've only lived twenty years on this planet, but I've experienced so much and met so many people that I know that now. I know that I might not get home tomorrow because I might have gotten hit by a bus. And that's a thing you've got to accept in this life. There's literally a bit over two weeks until I have a test in "math", and I'm so nervous. I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail it, but I can't give up before I've started. That's our generation, isn't it? We give up before we've started something. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar